𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

Fucking high school.

Never in a million years did Regulus think he would have to step foot in a place like this. From the prestigious Blackthorn Academy to Midtown high school. What a joke. 

Regulus knew that the American school system was pretty shit compared to England's one. Reg was a grade 9 student or by American standards a 'straight A student', so he knew that the work would be easy. The main thing that annoyed him (apart from having to actually go to high school), was that art class would not be taught by his world renowned teacher, Mrs Kobayashi. The teacher, who encouraged her students to love and appreciate the beautiful self-expression and could promise a prosperous career in art. Now it will be taught by some washed-up, underpaid artists with a mid-life crisis and no care for their students.

"Sir?"

His driver's voice interrupted his train of thought, finally realising he had to get out of the car.

"Oh-uh sorry."

Reg grabbed his trusty satchel and swung it around his body. He latched on to his thermos of green tea, wrapped his expensive coat around himself and prayed it would be a fast two years.

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

The second Reg stepped outside the car he could feel a plethora of eyes on him. Scanning, analysing him. Most people probably recognised him from news articles or his face plastered on Tumblr with captions like 'The Lupin heir, hot and rich?' (he unfortunately found out about the latter last year on one of the academy's laptops, lets just say it made him never want to go online again).

He walked up the stone steps, his black, heeled boot clicking on the floor. His long, midnight pea coat swayed in the wind, creating an atmosphere of beauty and mystery.

When Regulus opened the doors he was met by a smartly dressed man with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"You must be Mr. Lupin, yes?" The man's voice seemed almost too polite, Reg figured the only reason he was being so nice to him was because of the funding his parents gave to the school. He replied to the man with a nod, hoping to end the interaction quickly.

"I'm principal Morita, It's very nice to meet you! How about I show you to the front office." After he went through all the boring stuff, like lockers and class schedules, his arm waved over someone from behind Reg. When he turned, a beautiful blonde girl came walking towards him with a calm smile.

"This is Gwen Stacy, she is going to give you a tour of the school." The blonde or Gwen, put out her hand to shake, Regulus nervously gripping her hand.

"Hi." She said, with a voice like honey.

"Hi." Reg replied. His voice was smooth and deep, a posh British accent laced through. He never thought it was anything special, which was the complete opposite of everyone else.