Eren groaned, then slowly he faced you. The look he gave you was one of begging, the puppy dog pout.  Eren tapped the mute button for a second. "Can he come here?"

You paused, not wanting to accept or decline anything.

"C'mon." He whined. "It's either that or I have to lea-"

"Fine." You crossed your arms over your chest. If letting his brother pop by meant Eren wouldn't leave, you would allow it.

He leaned forward unmuting the display. "I'm at Mikasa's. Gotta go!"

"Wait, Eren wha-"

Eren tapped the end call button, silencing the man on the other line. "Thank you."

"Anytime." 

"You ready to go inside?" He nodded toward the house.

"No." You shook your head, looking straight ahead. Eyes boring into the car parked in front of Eren's. "Can we go back to your place?"

Eren chuckled, shaking his head at your stubborn resistance to not go inside your own house. He opted to not say anything back , getting out of the car and heading to the passenger side. You stayed in the vehicle, dreading entering the house.

Why did you feel this nervous? You fucking lived here. You kept your eyes still on Ymir's car, not even glancing up when the car shook and the door opened.

"Don't make me force you out." You turned to look at Eren. His arm was leaned against the frame of the door.  You made no moves still, like a stubborn dog refusing to go on a walk. "You're a pain in the ass, you know that?" His hand shot down, grabbing your arm and giving it a hefty tug.

"Ow!" 

He removed his grip at your exclamation. It didn't hurt, though. "Please, that couldn't have hurt you." He scoffed, grabbing your arm again.

"Maybe it did." You huffed.

"Get the hell out of my car or I'll get Mikasa to drag your ass out."

That one made you move. Fear flashed over your entire being from that threat. You pushed off the seat and jumped out of the car.

"Fucking finally." You heard Eren mutter as he slammed the door behind you.

The two of you started to head toward the house. Eren followed closely behind you, keeping his hand inches away from the small of you back. You wanted to swat it away, but you knew he would just do something to further force you inside. His hand was only there so you wouldn't book it down the block. The kid knew you too damn well, always aware of your games.

Like usual, on the last step up you fumbled over your feet, Eren grabbing the bottom of your shirt to keep you from falling down. "Every damn time." He mumbled, helping you regain your balance before you got to the front door. With ease your fingers turned on the handle and your body slowly pushed it open.

Four heads turned.

"Y/n!" Historia was first to cheer, hopping up from where she was sitting and sprinting over to you. You had no time to react as the girl engulfed you in a tight hug.  She pulled back after the long squeeze, looking at you with tears in her eyes. 

"Glad you made it back." Ymir had wandered over to the front too, Annie right next to her.

Mikasa remained in the kitchen, eyes on you and the boy behind. She looked pissed, you feared for when you got closer.

"I thought you were Sasha." Annie admitted, "She said she's coming back tonight too."

"Really?" Your ears perked up, chest feeling a bit better. "She is?"