Chapter 39: Reunion

Start from the beginning

 G immediately embraces me in a hug. I come to realize that I'm shaking, but soon calm down in his hold. I slowly wrap my arms around him back, gripping onto his sweater as if I let go he would disappear. We stay like this as I cry uncontrollably until my crying diminishes into soft hiccups. He gives me a reassuring squeeze, sighing. "God how I've missed you Y/N."

"A month feels like forever doesn't it," I sniffle, earning a chuckle from G. I pull back from the hug but still hold onto him. I hold his hand, intertwining my fingers with his. "G, I-I don't want to be just friends, I want to be more than that. I..." I look down, refusing to meet his gaze. "I was scared at first of how I felt about you, but I know now. I don't just 'like' or 'like like' you, I love you. Although... I understand if you don't have such feelings about me anymore." G puts a finger under my  chin, tilting my head up to his gaze. 

"You think after a month, I'm gonna drop my feelings for you just like that?" he smiles softly, wiping away a tear from my cheek. "I've always loved you, I always will love you. No matter what, I'll still love you." 

I smile. "So, does this mean we're together now?" He kisses my forehead then pulls back to meet my eyes again. 

"Of course it does dove," G grins. "And sorry for actin' like an asshole earlier." 

"It's okay, I forgive you." I step on my tippy toes, giving him a peck on the lips. His faces explodes a soft yellow making me giggle. Our hands still connected, I begin to take us back to the front door, but G pulls me back, wrapping an arm around the small of my back and presses his lips onto mine. My face erupts into a massive blush as I melt into the kiss, my eyes closing. I wrap my arms around his neck, lost in the moment. It feels so good to feel warm his lips on mine again, I wish this wouldn't end. Unfortunately, it did.

"Hey Y/N, you still out here getting some fresh air or---" The front door creaks open, someone's steps approaching.

G and I break from the kiss and look to our left, seeing Jonathan with a brow raised, a small frown on his face. I find myself blushing still in G's hold with my arms wrapped around his neck. 

Jonathan raises his arm pointing at G and shifts his weight to one leg, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "So, who is this exactly?"  he asks, his tongue clicking at the roof of his mouth. 

"Um... This is G, my---" 

"Boyfriend," he responds, taking the words right out of my mouth. They glare at each other, an omnious tension so thick between the two of them you could cut it with a knife. Feeling uncomfortable, I decide to break it. 

"Hey! Let's get back to the party, Frisk must be cutting their cake by now," I laugh, simpering a smile. "Come on G!" Our hands still connected, I tug him towards the front door. We all head inside and walk in just in time to see Frisk cutting the cake. I smile at the sight and we join in. "Hey Tori, sorry I wasn't able to talk to you earlier." She smiles. 

"Oh that's alright my child, I'm just glad you're here. I also see you've made up with someone while you were at it yes?" she smirks, gesturing to G's hand on my hip. We both awkwardly chuckle and nod in response. 

"Yeah, about that---"

 Papyrus dramatically gasps catching everyone's attention. "HUMAN, BROTHER, ARE YOU TOGETHER NOW?!" he shouts. 

"Yeah, bro, we are," G chuckles. I blush ten times harder than before. Undyne and Alphys pop out from the crowd and rush to Papyrus, high fiving each other.

"THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!!" They yell to the top of their lungs. Frisk joins in and wiggles their eyebrows at me. 

"Oh gosh, why?" I groan, covering my hands over my face. I hear a low snort and take a peek out from my hands, taking a glance up at G. He's holding a fist over his mouth, trying not to laugh aloud at the ridiculous scene in front of us. A smile spreads across my lips at his laughter. His pinpricks travel to meet mine and I jolt, averting my eyes as quick as I can. I don't need him to know I was looking at him!