Jayhoon - Exes (🔞)

A/N: There might be typographical errors ahead, so sorry in advance.

This chapter includes mature content, SMUT, so if you're uncomfortable you can skip.

Please read responsibly and cautiously, THIS IS JUST FICTION.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Being friends with your ex was one thing but being fuck buddies was another. A very dangerous situation, yet they were longing for it.

If that is the only way i can feel you again, i would do it over and over no matter how much it hurts.

Fuck no, Jay no!

Jay said in his head as he entered the bar all of his friends planned to held their celebration of finally having a day off from their work loads.

And Jay wants nothing but to down all of the drinks in there just to get rid of his problems, although he is 100% aware it wouldn't really help. Instead it would only make it worse.

But who cares? He needs the alcohol running through his blood, the dizziness to blur his sights, the loud music muting his mind and his ex to fuck hi-

No Jay, what the actual fuck are you thinking?

Get a grip of yourself. You can find someone who can fuck you better than that asshole. Or better yet, actually fuck someone.

Jay let out a victory grin at his idea, even though he feels extra nervous about the thought. He never touched anyone sexually other than his ex, plus he was always the one who got fucked. He never attempted because he was never tempted.

But now, there were a lot of pretty faces at the bar, many have nice bodies too. Petite and slim, not his type but well they could do he thinks.

"Jay, finally you're here." Jake called to him and waved, he waved back and jogged at the table. He could see the few empty bottles of beer that made him nudge Jake playfully.

"You started without me?" He playfully pouted and sat next to him, it was only him and Jake at the table that got him confused.

"If you're wandering, they're here already. It was Sunoo and Riki who drank all of this. You already know what they're doing." Oh he sure do, he just shooked his head and sipped the glass full of liquor.

He hissed at the bitter taste that left a burning sensation at his tongue, one he always loved but at the same time hated to feel.

"While Heeseung is fetching your ex." That made him choke on his drink and became a coughing fit. Jake laughed at him while patting his back, which didn't help at all.

"Why do you always call him that?" He has had enough of it, he doesn't want to always be reminded how much he turned into a mess when Sunghoon walked out his life.

"It's true." Of course it's true, he knows damn well it is. And he can't do a goddamn thing about it, Jake knows fully well how much he begged for Sunghoon to stay. How desperate he was, he knew that fucking well, so why does he keep on reminding him on his humiliation?

"Still, i moved on, he moved on, let's all move on!" He was frustrated that everyone, literally everyone reminds him of his failed relationship that ended a year ago.

"Mhm, moved on huh, like you weren't moaning his name yester-" As the thoughts of yesterday's events flashed through his mind.

When he was so horny he fucked himself out, it was never his intention to moan his ex's name when his fingers brushed at his good spot. Or when he was feeling so good he's close to cumming, or how he embarrassingly screamed when he came.