ELLO THERE

WHY ELLO THERE!
welcome to this new book of mine 😀
I post KREW art here! It's called an artbook for a reason 👍

WARNINGS
- I swear, pls ignore that
- I draw gore (sometimes), mostly just blood though- but since I'm a bad artist they aren't so triggering imo, but yknow-
- I also draw.. body horror?? I think body horror. No a lot, but I do sometimes so..
- Lastly.. CRINGE. Pls ignore the really cringe stuff, I promise you.. it gets better (probably not amazingly good, but tolerable yeah)

Here's some aus (outdated) I'll post here alongside the original KREW

BlindedByPowerAu!-
It's a KREW agent au! Rainbow always wanted to be just like a parents, then they died lmao. But Rainbow wants to make her dead parents proud! Maybe she's trying..to hard?
-This au mostly has gore, manipulation, angst (lots of them angst) and villain Rainbow haha
-I have more aus now so this au will rarely be seen.. probably cancelled..

MysticalCreaturesAu!-
Gold's a normal human, she studies about these things called Creature's. Creatures are fairytales and other things that made in the back of my head of that takes on a humanoid form (well some of them do) some are harmless while others are dangerous! However after Gold met an Sanguis (Sanguis means Bloodshed in Latin! Sanguis are supposed to be very tall and dangerous but this particular Sanguis is like the opposite) her whole life went upside down! And by that I mean she got four new roommates!
-This au is just comedy at its finest nothing else bad about it, kinda like a slice of life au? If there's such thing-
-CANCELLED ITS CRINGE PLS NEVER TALK TO ME ABOJT THIS AU I CRY WHENEVER I SEE A DRAWING OF IT

NowsYourTurnAu!-
The three older siblings got cursed ohno! This um weird curse turned them into kids! As by kids I mean (Funneh-4 years,Gold-5 years, Rainbow-6 years) The two younger siblings (Lunar and Draco) have to look after their older- uh younger siblings! Whatever could go wrong? Literally everything.
I made this au in the middle of the night I'm sorry
-More comedy, slice of life's!
-AU IS CANCELLED, but you will see some art of it in the first few chapters.

SunrisedMermaidsAu!-
Draco goes fishing with his two older sisters, Funneh and Rainbow! However they might have chosen a bad day to go fishing as a wave washes Draco away from his sister's! Draco is now stranded on a little rock at sea how ever will he live? What will he eat? Fish? Draco hates seafood- however a mermaid seemed to have heard Draco's cries and might just help him!
-If you didn't know Sunrise duo is acually a duo name I made for Gold and Lunar! So yeah their both mermaids in this au!
-This au had two parts for now cause I like speedrunning stories
-This is also comedy and slice of life! And a tiny bit of mentions of death,I am..very boring, I guess lots of my aus are light hearted :(
-AU IS CANCELLED, but you will still see art if this au in the first few chapters

Magic✨✨Au!-
I'm joking that's not it's actual name I just don't like the name Witch!au
A few years ago, two siblings went missing and their other siblings went through hell cause apparently their father was very fond of those two siblings, ehem ehem favouritism ehem ehem, few years later, Overprotective Rainbow finally let's Funneh go somewhere other then her room/any other room in their house/school! with the help of Gold of course. Funneh always wanted to go hiking! She has never done it before so she was very happy that Rainbow finally let her go somewhere! While hiking, she sees a cat..floating? Wait that's not right. The cat noticed Funneh staring, startled the cat jumped of the cliff that it was on. Shocked, Funneh ran to find the cat but tripped and fell down the cliff as well.
She wakes up, wait where was she? She sees a teal haired girl and a dark brown haired boy looking at her..
- maybe I should make these things shorter cause oh my god 🙏, also if you didn't get it. Lunar and Draco were witches! Magical adventures!
-Guess what? Comedy, slice of life! With a little bit of mentions of emotional abuse,murder and death!
(No Krew member is dead, it's backstory material)
-AU IS CANCELLED, but you will still see art if this au in the first few chapters

VengefulBlueGhostAu! God I have too many aus-
Katherine (insert last name) was murdered by the famous serial killer that has never been caught until now. The house that she was said to had lived in was haunted some say! Some say that some were killed in there? Others said they were possessed and hurt? A few years later, four siblings move into the house, oblivious to the fact that the place was haunted. Funneh (or Kat) likes haunting and scaring people who dares come in her house and she'd do it again! However this group is far more different..
-Finally a short description!
-Comedy, Slice of life and mentions of death and murber!
-AU IS CANCELLED, but you will still see art if this au in the first few chapters

DemonSlayerAu!-
Legit just Demon slayer but main characters are now KREW!
-Legit just Demon slayer- watch the anime :)

GenderbendsAu!-
The KREW but genderbended. I'm not sure if I will post art about it but eh

And that's all my aus.. for now.

EDIT: this is me after a year, the au stated here are mostly cancelled cause the concept is just cringe, or the story was going absolutely nowhere- but don't worry! The farther you go in the book you'll see more (and better) aus lmao.

Hope y'all like my art 😊👍
I also like the fact I made this book on April 1-
Bye 👋 :)