Lisa smiles and placed a kiss on my forehead ..
She looks at me again..

Baby..

"Did you tell Lisa what happened in our last class?" Joy arrives, Rosé next to her.. Lisa's eyes falls onto Joy ..

"What happened?" Lisa asks ..

"Well.. our Satan Lecturer was looking for you and Nancy pointed out that you left with Irene" Joy say's

"WHAT?!!" lisa and I raised .. the same time.. 

"Yeah ,he made a call and mentioned Irene's name and then he had this evil smirk on his face" Dayhun says..

"The call was made to our lecturer.. she called for you and when you didn't respond.. she said a few things to the other line and hanged up" Rosé says..

"I hate our devil lecturer" Lisa says ..

"Why would Nancy throw you under the bus like that??" I question..  and I can feel Lisa's movement changing next to me..
She faces me ..

"Nancy is jealous , I saw the way she looked at you when you left to follow Lisa " Rosé says.. and Lisa looks at her with wide eyes..

"Why would she be Jealous?" I raise.. looking at Lisa..she looks at me, she seems nervous and I'm not sure why.. just say it you Monkey.. my eyebrow raised.. waiting for her to answer .. Joy,jisoo and dayhun are enjoying themselves..

'Nancy and I.. uh.. we-" Lisa voices but I interrupt   ...

"WE???" I raise.. Lisa's eyes widen..

"No ,no.. not we.. I mean Nancy and I..  there's No WE in Nancy and I -" Lisa voices out but gets interrupted again but not by me ..

"There's No Weee because it's BONJOURRRRR" Dayhun says.. and I closed my eyes trying not to burst out in laughter because Lisa is still trying to explain .. Rose,jisoo and Joy on the other hand are enjoying this ..

"Shut up Dubu.." Lisa says.. she looks at me again  "babe .. I hung out with Nancy , uh .. twice" She adds .. struggling to find the right words to say and this is what she ends up saying..

"Hung out ? Meaning you two fucked.. uh .. twice??" I question.. she nods..

"When was this ?" I add to my questioning

"Almost two years ago and it was casual, no strings attached" Lisa responds

"Two years?!!! ,she definitely got attached!!  .. Oh God.. I swear-" I start to say but Rosé cuts in.

"Unnie don't use the Lord's name in vein" Rosé voices out and we all snap our head to her.

"Alright, Sorry Jehovah's witness" I respond .. Rosé glares at me ,I roll my eyes .. soon she faces Jisoo and glares at her because.. these idiots are holding back their laughter.

I face Lisa once again.. she's not facing me..

"I'll deal with Nancy" I voice out.. making Lisa look at me .. she doesn't respond and nods.. I lean closer.. putting my hands on her shoulders.. she smiles.. "Baby  , anyone else I know that you fucked??" I add and Lisa immediately chokes on air.. this time the four girls on the opposite side of the counter laughs.. their laughter fills the room..

"Babe.. no .. I don't.. I-"  Lisa struggles to find words again  ,making her friends laugh louder.. I shot them a glare.. they stop laughing but they certainly not phased with my glaring. . I forgot.. Lisa mentioned that her idiot's don't scare easily.  

"- Baby..relax" I say ,our eyes meet again..  "They are the past.. I am your present and future  .. but if one of those whores ever try to come between us or try their luck on you .. I won't hesitate on becoming a murderer" I add..my voice probably scaring the fuck out Lisa and the rest because I heard multiple gulps..
And here I thought they don't scare easily .. well Goodluck to them.. they haven't seen my wrath yet  ..