You reached out with one hand and flattened your palm against his left pectoral, right over his heart. You could feel it beating erratically, you were relieved to know that he was just as nervous as you were.

Steve looked you in the eyes, not at what was exposed of your body. He gripped your wrist comfortingly, then leaned forward to offer you another kiss. You gladly accepted it.

He dragged your hand down his torso as he kissed you, your hand dipping down the slope of his pectoral before going down each abdominal muscle on his left side. It was all smooth skin until you both reached his lower stomach, where darker hair trailed down below the hem of his pants.

You made a move to take them off but he stopped you and huskily said, "You are the only one receiving pleasure today, my heart."

Your touch was taken away from his body and he took on yours. He turned you around by the shoulders and started untying your corset. It proved to be tedious, and it took a few minutes until it could be tugged off. Your other undergarments were removed completely, joined with the rest of the forgotten clothes on the floor of Steve's chambers.

Your arms were crossed over your breasts in an attempt to save some of your modesty, with no point because it was already gone.

"My heart..."

Steve brushed your hair to one side and placed his lips on your shoulder, slowly leaving a trail of kisses upwards until you turned around to capture them with your own. You leaned into the warmth of his hot skin, not hiding behind your arms anymore and instead steadying yourself by holding his biceps.

"Lay down," he told you gently.

You did as he requested as he took off his pants, leaving him in his braies. You were trying to wrap your head around the fact that you were laying on a man's bed completely naked.

"Steve?" you called, left wondering what was going to happen now.

He appeared above you. "I'm right here."

Not expecting him to be peering down at you so suddenly, you covered your breasts with your arms again in alarm.

"No, no please don't cover yourself. You look so beautiful like this. Like nothing I've ever seen." He took your wrists in his hands. "Please."

You put your arms at your sides, trying your best to relax. You looked into Steve's eyes, finding familiarity in them.

"I love you. And I want you to be as comfortable as you can be on our wedding night. I want you to be able to expect somewhat of what will happen instead of going about it blindly."

"I love you as well, Steve. I trust you with this."

He smiled reassuringly. "I am going to touch you now, but you must spread your legs for me to do so."

You nodded and slowly spread your knees apart. Cool air hit places it never had. Your folds parted, giving him ultimate access to you.

"You're doing so well, my heart," Steve said. You hadn't noticed you were shaking.

You watched as he slowly lowered a hand down there, all the way until he touched you.

You didn't know what you expected, but it was definitely not the instantaneous burst of pleasure that took over all of your senses.

"Steve-!"

He withdrew immediately and stepped back. "Too much? Do you want to stop?"

Your eyes were blown wide. "It- it was too much, yes, but I do not wish to stop."