Chapter : 3.

"Moto, Tu ghar phoch gayi? " Baaz aksed on a call with shehnaaz while she was on the car with adith returning to mumbai from Canada.

"Nahin, road pe hoon" She said.

"Ek kaam kar little space chali jaa.. Rita aunty ghar pe nahin hain aur chabi bhi unke pass hain.. Aur tera keys mere pass hain.. Main aata hoon teko lene udhar se" He said  and cut the call on her face.
Little space!
Thr place where they would spend their alone times and they had it decided it would be their place after marriage.. She haven't yet went to that place after him going away.
But before she could protest baaz had the call cut.

"Adith, little space le chalo" She said to adith, he was surprised too at this sudden request. He turned and glanced at her, she had her head hunged low, he decide dto shut his mouth and drive where he was told to.

As the car halted down, her heart skipped a beat but as she took slow steps towards their flat her heart was in her hand. She was going weak slowly, her body was shaking, she had a disgusting feeling in her stomach.

"Tum kaam pe chalein jao" Sana said to adith before he gets to the flat.

"Sure? Ap theek  honge nah? " He asked, she nodded slightly.

Obliging to her he went away, she slowly came  in front of their house.
The nameplat still had their name plastered. "Sidharth shukla and Shehnaaz gill" It says. Her name was above his and she noticed it today. He have always given her the priority and she had always failed to notice these small gestures of his.
She carresed their names with her soft hands and unlocked the door. As the door clicked open, the room was dark just like it was on her birthday and suddenly sidharth appeared signing along a happy birthday song , she closed her eyes as she switched on the lights, shehnaaz couldn't just switch on the lights and see everything empty just her, it was never like this, these plays always had them both together yet today destiny played. It's game and here we are.
As the light went on she clutched the curtains slowly opening her eyes. As she openned her eyes and took a deep breath, she felt sidharth's smell in the house yet again.
As she walked her stomach growled and she rushed toward the bathroom but before she could think about anything she threw up in the basin but today no one was there to held up her hairs while she was throwing up. Seconds later she felt relived throwing it alll up.
Wsshing herself and rhe bssin properly she sat down in the bathroom. Openned the tap and sprinkled water in her eyes, and she even forgot to switch off the tap, her eyes welled up when she thought about that very day when she came back here and cried after he was gone, she haven't realize that day but this house feels so. Alone without him now...
Her mind wandered back to that day, sidharth had given up his life just on her lap, he had held her hand tightly that time, his breathing was going faster but yet she couldn't save him that day. His hands held onto her like she was the only. Power for him that day, she couldn't see him so helpless that time when his breath was going uneven seconds by seconds,
She was so weak that day that she couldn't even tried to see wheres the problem. Maa was just beside her yet he decided to held her hand that day and give up his life right on her lap, he was crying too she noticed how some tears fell on her dupatta that time. Oh how muc hhe must have wished to survive. She cried out when her eyes fell onto his shaving kit, she didn't know what got into her but she walked upto the bag and took out the blade from the razor he used to shave from.
Again sitting down she put it against her hand, the tap still ran.

"Sana... Sana.. Sheh.. Shehnaaz" He was repeatedly saying all these that day. Even in uneven breath.
She didn't even gave him  a kiss that day, which he was asking for so much.