Chapter : 2.

Life has been very difficult for both shehnaaz and maa.
It's not easy to let it settle that someone is no more. Same was. With sana, she haven't realized what she did back in the crematorium yet when she came back she felt what she lost, she knew that he won't ever come and manofy her, or irritate her to the level best, He won't!
As days passed, sana had to complete the film she signed for, atleast for sidharth she needed to.
She is in Canada now, shooting for her film Honsla rakh, her first film, she was so excited for this one, and today when the film is just about to release the same girl have no energy left in her  just for the sake of commitment she is back, just how the destiny plays it's game. Rita maa have pushed her to work today because sitting Lifeleslly in front of his photo won't make him come back but will surely destroy her mental peace more.

"Ma'am, the shot is ready " The spotboy informed her, she slightly nodded, no words just a little nod, she didn't even talk to shinda yet, the same sana who would always sit with shinda and sonam chatting about nothing but everything, today no one even had the audacity to initiate a conversation with her.

She stood up and took a deep breath in and out. Getting out of her vanity she sat down in the bench watching 
Diljeet and sonam giving their shots, shinda came and sat down next to her, as she looked at him he smilled and she smilled back.

Her shot was ready as she went and gave the shot.

"Shehnaaz can you do s little better? " The cameraman yelled.

"Trying" She replied. Gulping down and giving the best smile possible.

The next shot was better than previous one.
She was done with her shots and she went back to the vanity.

"Sana are you free? " Sonam peeked in with chai.

"Wo sidharth se baat-" She started speaking but felt the loss of her word, realizing she would no more get calls from him.

"Ajao" She sighed as Sonam entered.

"Ab has bhi dee putt" Sonam smilled.

"Yeah" She gave a fainted smile.

They had a little talk and it was time for pack up, she took the cab and eent straight to the hotel sidharth had rented for her form the day she started shooting, getting back to this place was giving her so much hopes that sidharth would again call her.

Dropping her bags on the sofa she sat down on the bad and then slowly laid down staring at the ceiling hopelessly.The bed still had his scent, atleast she feels like that, that day when he came over to surprise her they slept on this bed for hours cuddling with each other.
She plugged in her earphones playing the song.
'𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘩𝘢'.
This was the last song they had heard together on a afternoon just two days before him going away from her completely.
Unknowingly a tear dropped form. Her eyes as her eyes stared into the ceiling.

He left just when she started to believe in forever.
How she wish she could take him to a doctor that night without aggreing to his "Aree theek ho jayega thodi der mein chill kar tu".

He made her learn so many things, how to Walk strongly, deal with people but she was never spoken to about the fact that he won't be here with her to fight with her in her journey, she neever knew, neither did we knew.

She was still unsure about what hurts the most, the fact that he is gone or the fact that he won't come back again....
The reality is you grief forever, none of us gets over the death. Of their loved ones and for her he was her life, you just get used to it someday, you don't be the same again, neither you want yourself  to be the same, it's like he took a part of her away with him while going far form. Everyone of us just like that.