nerves

────NERVES────
a bridgerton story!

Spencerton//Tomianne//Alri.

THE ESTEEMED LADY WHISTLEDOWN HAS MUCH KNOWLEDGE TO OFFER AND SHARE!

Our world, the one we live in as constituents of London, has no shortage of gossip, drama and scandal and while you may already know most stories of our ton this author is proud to say there is always more to explore and expose!

SEASON ONE—1813
alice&&&henri

( the young miss wainwright, cousin to the brighton dukedom and her prince )

The young couple who got on like a
house on fire—burning bright and
catching quick.

The young couple who got on like a house on fire—burning bright andcatching quick

❝They are young, let them be in love. It is such a rare sight in this day and age. This is pure and innocent, do not ruin this chance for your daughter because you are unhappy she has one where you did not.❞

Young Miss Alice Wainwright, the youngest to debut before the queen this season 1813, seems to have caught the eye of one equally young Prince Henri of Denmark. It seems to this author that the match up of these young peers is one of destiny—the ever yearned for love at first sight. Be warned, my dear readers, love at first sight is often boasted to cover up secrets unwanted for the public eye and I am nothing if not good and uncovering secrets. Though I must say, if there were to be any scandal surrounding the young Prince and his chosen Lady I doubt it would be coming from them. A neglectful mother is oft a shadowed wolf biding her time to pounce and the duties of royalty are nothing if not busy.