why... it is not me..?

Start from the beginning

Normal pov

Normal pov

Y/n eyes glimmers with tears as she saw her father she adores is infront of her. His eyes looking at her with his usual, cold face.

H-he is here f-for m-me ?

Y/n wonder before she snap out of her thought. As she coughs a few time, before telling her father to sit down.

Silence.

Yes. None of them talk. None of them start the conversation. As akward the tension is, she excuses herself so that she could prepare some drinks or snacks they got for her father.

What should i prepa- oh- Sanji must have left some left over snacks for th picnic hehe

Y/n humming soft song having the thoughts that her father came to meet her. But.... Its was just an expectation rather than reality.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So how the exam. Did u do well ?"
Taesung raised his brow, looking at the girl who..

He started the conversation first.. but why does it need to be about exam ?

Y/n cheer herself on the inside, smilling softly to his father who kept the same look.

"Y-yes. Dad.. i did my best this time-"

"Oh yea ? Cus last exam if i remember u didnt score ?"
Taesung interupt.

"Ahh- w-well... Er.. it b-becaus-"
She nervously look at his father, tapping his foot on the marble floor.

"Do u want to give me an excuse ?! On everytime u did not do ur best ?!"
Y/n flinched yet she doesnt know how to answer.

"N-no im n-not, dad. My mental heal-"
She stop talking once she eye contact with her father icy eyes.

She quickly look down. Her heart beat increases as she started to feel panic. Her childhood flashback flashs into her mind.

Her eyes widen, she grab her chest' cloths trying to catch her breath. The heavy breath catchs Taesung attention.

He look at her confusingly before scoffing.
"Ah~ u are good at acting if i remember, no ?"
He grin at her daughter before rolling his eyes.

Y/n face drop as she scold herself for acting like that infront of his father.

N-no no.... I dont want to look sick.. weak infront of dad...