Be Rose

Earlier, But not by much==>

"I Dunno Rose. It Might Not Work!"

"Kanaya sweetie," you bring a hand over to hers and interlace your fingers, "I know it will work. You know that rumor of Vriska is planning to leave John may be true. We just need to see how she acts around him now." You give an affectionate smile.

"Okay Rose. I Just Don't Want John Or Vriska To Get Hurt. Also, Why are Dave And Terezi Coming As Well?"

"I have gathered that Vriska May like Terezi."

"Oh My... That.... How Would That Work? They Act As If They Hate Each Other?"

"My knowledge hasn't gone that far yet... Maybe she is just bi or a full on lesbian." You wink at your girlfriend when you say lesbian.

"Rose Dear Stay On Topic They May Get Here Soon." Kanaya answers, a light blush spreading.

"I know," you frown dramatically for the next part and step closer to your lover, "We just haven't gone out on a date for awhile"

"You Can Most Likely Spend The Night At My House Tomorrow Night. Porrim Won't Care And Mother Loves You." She steps closer, you two are now basically holding each other, and on the verge of kissing.

Then, of coarse a knock at the door.

"Ugghhh" Kanaya groans, letting go of you.

You walk up to the door and quietly open it and then say "Greetings" why did you say greetings? They kiss-blocked you so you should be creepy as fuck. Wait, is Dave? Yesss! He has John under his arm omg they are so cute!

Try not to smile evilly==>

You fail at this. Very epically.

~~~~~~~~Be Kanaya~~~~~~

Why is Rosey smiling like that? Wait. Oh my Gog. DAVE! JOHN! Why am I smiling so much? Now Rose is talking to them. Her lips are beautiful. You are one of the only people who has seen her without her Black lipstick on. On account of having had sloppy makeouts. I wonder how my lipstick looks? Wait, what color did I wear today? I think I wore the green. Ya probably.

Rose knocks you out of your daze by walking over and geekily smiling at you.

"Did you see them?" Rose smiles even wider while saying this.

"Yes Dearest I Did Indeed heehee." You giggle at the end, making Rose do the same.

"Hey, why are you guys laughing at?" John questions,making a very confused face at the both of you.

"Oh nothing John," Rose says quickly, "Would you guys like anything to eat or drink."

"Apple juice. And. Doritos." Dave exclaimed as if the world needed to know.

"I'd like some water please!" John replies.

"May I Have Some Tea Dearest?"

"Of coarse sweetie." Rose kisses your cheek lightly. Crap you are blushing.

"So What Time Will Terezi And Vriska Get Here?"

"If my timey-whimey skills are correct, right abou-"

Suddenly there is a knock on the door resulting in a flabbergasted look from John and Rose. Even I am impressed!

"Damn Dave that's cool." John then smiles wide and stares at Dave who is wearing quite the smirk.

"I've Got It Rose," You say while walking up to the door. You open it and are greeted by Terezi and Vriska.

"Hello Ladies, Come In Rose is Getting Refreshments." You notice Terezi's horrid outfit and Vriska's new black widow spider necklace which is a good look for her. Not that you would ever wear that rubbish.

"H3y K4n4y4! You sm3ll good tod4y," Oh my Gog get her off she is smelling you, "But, you sort4 sm3ll l1k3 Ros3." Why are you blushing gog get her off!

As If she could red your mind, Vriska then pulls Terezi off and whispers something to her. Why is she smiling so much? Sometimes they seem like movie villains. Always creepily smiling. At least they are both wearing their glasses! They both have weird eyes that look evil.

"Nice to see you Kanaya." Vriska says to you her smile still creepy as ever.

"Likewise." You start to walk inside with the duo following. You really hope this goes well.