1

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
' Maneee , when this bitch gotta get here '
I was sitting on a beach in front of the airport, waiting for Mina to pick me up. I looked left and right for a car, from time to time.

You recently moved to Japan for better job opportunities, plus you really missed your best friend Mina. She BEGGED for you to move in with her friends. After a while, you gave in and decided to stay at an apartment for 2 days and move into their house.

BEEP. BEEP.
" I am hereeee", Mina sang, pulling up.

" Fucking finally bro, the hell took you so long ", I shouted, getting up off of the beach , and bring my luggage to her car.

"Pop the truck for me shawty", I said going to the back of the car, banging the truck.

"Damn bitch you don't gotta bang like that" , She objected, and rolled her eyes, while pressing the button to open the truck.

I pulled the heavy ass suitcase into the truck while moving the random shit out of the way to put my stuff in there. ' Damn, she got 5 kids or a sum ?' I reached up and slammed the truck door down. I climbed my way into the passenger seat.

"Aww, Y/n, look at you all grown up n shi" She squealed, while reaching her arms over, hugging, rocking me back and front.

"I'm not your grandbaby, but it's been so longgg" I whined, hugging her back.

"I know I missed you! and I am so ready for you to meet these cotton pickers" She exclaimed and pulled back.

You snorted," Shii, hopefully they like me " You said, reclining the seat back, to take a little nap.

"The boys will, but there's one girl" She groaned, as she made her way out of the airport.

My ass was knocked out, half of the way.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/NNNN" Mina whined, shaking u with the door opened. You opened your eyes slowly and looked around. The house was a normally big house, looked like it cost alot of money too. You prayed they let you live in the house, without a job yet.

"We are here, get yo bum ass out the car, im tired bru" Mina said getting your stuff out the truck. You stood up and stretched like a mf and screamed while doing it too. Mina looked at you with a stank face.

"You must be bipolar or sum shi cause u was not acting like this at the airport," You said with a straight face. She stared at you with her eye twitching.

"y/n you got 5.3 seconds to get into this damn house before i drag you by that damn rusted ass evil eye necklace," She said with butt-lips them black moms be giving you. You was debating if you should argue back, but you could tell on the look of face that she was really about to drag you.

"alright damn, just lemme fix myself up rq" You said as you dusted off your pants, dug into your bag to put lip liner on and lip gloss. Meanwhile, Mina was leaning on the car looking at you with hooded eyes.

"okay im good now," You said putting all your stuff up, and grabbing your suitcases from Mina. Yall walked to the door. You was nervous as hell. ' What if they was all ugly? Are they racist? Wait imma dumb bitch, most of them are POC LMALMO '

"If this Cammie bitch give you any stank face or say sum shit, you gon give her 5 strikes n if she strikes out say sum abt it, alrigh ?" Mina explained with her hand on the door nob. You nodded and prayed nothing would happen.