"You heard her." Evoni said snapping her fingers. "Mya you lucky im not dragging you out this bitch." he said and I just look at him.

He went to the kitchen so me and Evoni were alone with them.

"Im gone let you bitches know..yall gone be fucking still." I said putting my hair in a bun.

"If you try to fight back im going ham." Evoni ties her hair too.
-

-"she don't play about that this huh?" Tae looks at me While Zo and Gelo wrapped him up

-
"she don't play about that this huh?" Tae looks at me While Zo and Gelo wrapped him up.

"She don't play about any of us. But I ain't think it would get to this point." I said not giving a fuck about what this nigga gotta say.

"Was you part of this?" Gelo asked. Tae shook his head. "No all I was doing was fucking with Kayla." he said.

"So you was fucking Kayla?" I asked. "Yeah," he said and I look at Lonzo and he shrugs.

"STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I heard yelling in the living room. "Oh shit." Me and Gelo ran into the living room and shit was everywhere.

Somehow Denise ended up on the other side of the house and Evoni had Kayla in a chokehold.

What the hell Evoni?

"Aye, y'all done! Come on!" I pulled Mya off and she was out of her fucking mind. "Fuck you!" she kept screaming.

"Shut the fuck up Mya!" I covered her mouth and took her to the car. "Man fuck baby you got blood everywhere." I groan and she was not calming the fuck down.

"Man, what got into y'all?" Gelo put Evoni in the car. "Tell that bitch if she calls the cops about this shit im killing her!" Evoni clapped her hands.

"You not killing nobody." Gelo closed the door. Mya sat quiet and looked at her hands.

"You good Mya?" I lean down to her. "Melo I shot a nigga." she was shaking hard as hell. "I ain't wanna do that." she started to cry.

"Fuck." I mumbled and closed the door. Mya does this shit all the time. She does something and regrets it after.
-