Chapter 13

Wei Wuxian opened the door to their room and saw Lan Wangji still sleeping in the bed peacefully.

Wei Wuxian sigh relief that nothing bad had happened...well not yet.

Lan Wangji then groan softly as he flatter his eyes open.

Wei Wuxian went to his side.

"Good noon my bunny" Wei Wuxian said gently as he helped Lan Wangji to sit down.

"How long was I out?" Lan Wangji said as he then yawn after and rub his eyes.

"It's already noon now...I didn't want to wake you up cause I know you're tired after our long night session." Wei Wuxian said and Lan Wangji stopped rubbing his eyes as his ears became red.

Wei Wuxian laughed at Lan Wangji's reaction to his teasing.

Lan Wangji then glared at him as he stopped laughing and zip his mouth.

"Oh and I talked to Jiang Cheng, Bichen and Sandu about it...Bichen said something interesting" Wei Wuxian said as he sat next to Lan Wangji.

"What did he say?" Lan Wangji ask.

"Well he told me about your ancestor in Gusu who had the ability to give birth given that he is a male...and his son's name was Lan Chen." Wei Wuxian said and Lan Wangji only stared at him.

"...he also said that ancestor Lan Chen's Dad that gave birth to him looks a lot like you and you reminded Bichen of his former Master which is ancestor Lan Chen's dad" Wei Wuxian said.

"I...I never heard of this before..I only knew Ancestor Lan Chen and he was the son of Ancestor Lan Wanli..." Lan Wangji said as he look down.

"I didn't know that Ancestor Lan Wanli was the one who gave birth to Ancestor Lan Chen..but what did Bichen say about Ancestor Lan Wanli's husband?" Lan Wangji asked curiously.

"Well...for one he looks like me is what Bichen had said..." Wei Wuxian said.

"And...Bichen also said that they died together leaving their child who was rescued by his Uncle" Wei Wuxian said.

"..."

"You okay?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Yea I'm fine." Lan Wangji said breaking out of his train of thoughts.

He was thinking on any possibility on why the two of them looks like their Ancestors.

"What was the name of Ancestor Lan Wanli's husband?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Bichen said his name was Lu Yinxi" Wei Wuxian answered and Lan Wangji nodded.

Just then the door burst open and two kids entered the room smiling with Suibian holding a tray of food behind them.

"A-Niang!" Wei Yuan exclaim and run to the bed and climb on it and hug Lan Wangji.

"A-Niang we brought you food cause you missed breakfast" Wei Chenqing said and Suibian put the food in a table.

"A-Zhan you should eat and we'll walk around later." Wei Wuxian said and Lan Wangji nodded as he pick up Wei Yuan from Lan Wangji as Lan Wangji got out of bed and sat on a chair and began to eat.

"A-Niang. Did you tell A-Die about us wanting a baby brother?" Wei Chenqing asked and Lan Wangji chocked on his food as he began to cough while his ears had become red.

Suibian offered him water as he finally calm down and sigh.

"Don't worry about it A-Qing. Your A-Niang already talked to me about it...but we don't know if we can give you one..." Wei Wuxian trailed off and Wei Chenqing dropped and so did Wei Yuan.

"But! It's possible...we just have to wait and see...?" Wei Wuxian said and the two children beamed and Wei Wuxian sweat drop as Lan Wangji glared at him.

Suibian just stand their without a care and not even listening.

°°°°••°°°°
----Time Skip----

"You two better behave and listen to Suibian and the others." Jiang Wanyin scolded while the two smiled at him and nodded.

"We will A-Niang!" Jiang Jingyi said enthusiastically jumping up and down and hug Jiang Wanyin, Jiang Yanyu following.

"Suibian. I trust you to protect A-Zhan and the kids." Wei Wuxian said and Suibian bow.

"Goodbye A-Die. Be safe" Wei Chenqing said and Wei Yuan waved smiling.

"Bichen and Sandu...might as well go into your sword forms so we can...use you two for transportation." Jiang Wanyin said and the two nodded.

After changing. Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin mounted on tej swords and flew.

°°°°°

"Jiang Cheng. Me and Bichen are going to meet Huaisang in an inn with Jin Xuanyu. Sandu you stay with Jiang Cheng." Wei Wuxian said and Jiang Wanyin nodded.

°°°°°

"Wei-Xiong! Over here!" Nie Huaisang's voice called and Wei Wuxian and Bichen walk towards him and a man.

"Huaisang. Is this Jin Xuanyu?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Yea he is." Nie Huaisang said and Jin Xuanyu waved smiling at Wei Wuxian and Bichen.

"Woah...Master Wuxian... you two look alike..." Bichen blurted out.

"Yea I noticed that too" Wei Wuxian said staring at Jin Xuanyu.

"Haha yeah a lot of people often mistakes me as you Yilling Patriarch... don't get me wrong I don't resent you...it was the Jins fault for all of this.." Jin Xuanyu said in an annoyed tone.

"You know?" Bichen asked.

"Yea. Jin Xuanyu knows since he often goes around Jin Sect and heard Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan." Nie Huaisang said.

"Actually...I was about to warn you about them planning a siege to you buy I couldn't cause I was being watch 24/7 and now that Master Nie is with me..I can now sneak out" Jin Xuanyu said mischievously.

"And oh! Yilling Laozu. I have invented something just for you and whoever you want to use it." Jin Xuanyu said as he place three talisman on the table.

Wei Wuxian looked at it confuse.

"It's a transformation talisman. It can transform you to a new appearance and it can also last a day if you don't take it off." Jin Xuanyu explained.

Wei Wuxian looked at it surprised...well the three were surprised that Jin Xuanyu had it in him.

"Wow this is such an amazing inventory you did Master Jin." Wei Wuxian said and Jin Xuanyu smiled and scratch his neck.

"Hehe...my spiritual energy is very low so...I decided to make useful talismans instead." Jin Xuanyu said.

"Oh! I also made an invisibility talisman and portal talisman!" Jin Xuanyu said taking out two other talisman from his sleeves.

Wei Wuxian and the other two just looked at him surprised.

"Xuanyu why didn't you told me that?" Nie Huaisang asked.

"You're amazing. This is really helpful for us." Bichen said.

"Haha thank you.." Jin Xuanyu said not used to get compliments.

"They're all yours if you like. I can still make more." Jin Xuanyu said and Wei Wuxian accepted it as a gift.

"Thank you Jin Xuanyu. I really love your works. Keep going with this and maybe we can work together in the future." Wei Wuxian said and Jin Xuanyu beamed.

"Really?! I always wanted to work with you since I heard you also make talisman and that's how I decided to make talisman than using spiritual energy." Jin Xuanyu said and Wei Wuxian smiled at him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N : another update for y'all since I'm bored and doesn't have anything to do...my activities and projects can wait😃😃😃

Thank you everyone 💗💗💗

Stay safe and healthy always 💗