Little Black Dress

*********************************************
                                  LIANE

As I walked up to the night club I could already hear the music, after showing my ID I walked in and immediately went for the bar. I sat down and ordered myself 5 tequila shots. I downed the first 2, immediately feeling it sting against the back of my throat. I stood up and began to sway to the music.

I picked up another shot and threw it back, when a gorgeous strawberry blonde came up to me and asked if I wanted to dance, I quickly grabbed the remaining 2 shots, handing her one and downing the other as I got up from my seat to dance with her.

We moved to the music, dancing on each other, stopping occasionally for more drinks,  and soon we had acquired a group of people that would be friends only for 1 night.

I soon learned that the strawberry blondes name was Ruby, but everyone called her shortcake. She had vibrant green eyes and though she was absolutely trashed you could still tell she had a kind heart. We exchanged numbers before she left and I told her to tell me if she gets home safe. There were some sketchy people around and they would definitely take advantage of a girl who could barley walk.

It was nearly 1am now and I decided it would be wise to drink some water with all the alcohol I had just put in my body, I went over to the bar and sat down, sipping on my water while subconsciously moving to the music. When I had drank the whole bottle I got back up and started dancing to the music once more. I was no longer dancing with anyone in particular, just me and the music as my guide.

I felt eyes watching me and as I turned around slowly I see that I was right. About 5 feet away from me a man stood eyeing me up and down as I moved my body. He was tall, I'm guessing 6'2, his hair made up of loose chestnut curls, and those eyes, blue and storming like a hurricane. He wore a baggy Led Zeppelin shirt with jeans and black converse, he was very, very attractive and the way he was looking made me think he thought the same about me. 

I kept eye contact with him as I continued to dance, I slowly skim my hands over every curve of my body, I put them in my hair and drag them slowly down the front of my neck and I watch his eyes shift to where my hands are. I take them down the center of my cleavage and out to my hips caressing my skin. He starts to walk in my direction and I smile, my plan is working. Soon he's right behind me.

"Hey little black dress" he said leaning into my body as I danced against him "did you come here alone" (I'm sorry I had too, ifykyk)

"It's Lia, and yes actually" I said trying to talk over the music.

He placed his hands on my hips and started guiding them as I began to grind my ass on his crotch.

"Names Gray" he said back starting to trace my curves with his own hands.

Even his name was attractive.

I continue to grind into him as his eyes fill with desire. I knew I had a nice body and I was used to the attention I got from it. I wasn't skinny by any means, I had thick thighs and my stomach definitely wasn't flat, but I was confident, and the ass and tits I inherited didn't hurt either.

I turned around to face him as I trail my fingers down his frame, feeling the muscles that lay underneath the baggy t-shirt. I gazed up at him and notice his septum piecing.