"No, I'm sure that's not it, you've been doing great love, she might just ask you how you're doing like that, don't think too bad about it." she was comforted by her beloved wife that made her calm and smile.

"Let's go." Chaeyoung told her and offered her arm for Mina to link hers onto.

"Oh, I was told that only Queen Mina must go, I'm sorry your majesty." Nayeon informed them once more and bowed before they could head their way.

They visibly saw the younger queen's pout and silently giggled to themselves about her cute reaction from hearing what Nayeon informed them.

The younger just sighed instead and faced her queen and held both of her hands, "Don't worry love, I know grandmother and she cares so much for you, it's nothing bad I promise you that." she assured.

Mina nodded and the younger kissed her hand before she could leave. 

Nayeon bows to the younger queen as they leave her chambers and after she closes it the poor cub sighs once more that she's being left by her beloved queen when they were about to make love once again.

But she couldn't blame it all on her grandmother either, she respects her so much and she always has plenty of other time to spend with her queen.

---
Mina's POV

I walked with Nayeon now to Manchunjeon Hall, I somehow feel scared about this but remembering what her majesty told me I tried my best to just calm down and think positively.

When we arrived the guards at the door of grandmother's chamber bowed to me.

"Her highness Queen Mina has arrived!" Nayeon announced and the two guards opened the door widely for us.

As we entered I saw grandmother on her main office desk with a bright smile on her face which calmed me down that maybe it was not really a bad thing at all.

Nayeon bowed to her and stepped aside while keeping her head low and I came forward and also bowed, "You've called for me grandmother?" I asked.

"You may leave us." grandmother calmly said referring to her P.A. and Nayeon who both bowed and proceed to leave the room now.

Both of us were left in the room but even though what she was about to say might be something not so bad, I still feel nervous that I might make a mistake.

"I know you've gone through a lot these days my dear, are you alright?" she asked.

"I am grandmother thank you for your concern." I simply answered.

"I know it's hard but as far I've noticed you and Chaeyoung-ah seemed to be over the moon for each other." she says playfully but I could just helplessly blush at what she said.

She must've noticed that made her chuckle, "Oh how I love the beauty of young couples like the both of you, I was so surprised at how Chaeyoung has changed in a short period of time. I know she was childish and stubborn at first but seeing her now she had a big difference, is it true that she even cooked you breakfast dear?"

"Yes, grandmother." and she gasped and I just covered my mouth to hold my smile.

"It's no different than a miracle dear, I've never imagined her doing such thoughtful and sweet things, well I'm happy everything is turning out fine and that she's taking better care of you, I hope this continues hmm?" she said.

"Of course grandmother." I answered with a smile and slightly bowed to her once more as she chuckles.

"Well now that I've asked you about my curiosities, it's time for the main reason why I called you here." she started saying that somehow is making me feel so curious about what it may be.