𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2°

I awoke to the sound of the shower in the bedroom. I sat up and observed my surroundings. It wasn't my room.

I pulled the covers back and saw myself there, naked and covered in hickeys.

Recollections of my time last night came back to me and I raised bith my eyebrows. A towel sat on the side of the bed and I wrapped myself inside of it and walking to the door that led to the bathroom.

A puff of steam hit me and the figure in the shower enticed me.

I closed the door slowly and threw my towel onto the floor. Pulling the shower door open and discreetly entering inside.

I watched the woman stand under the shower, oblivious of my presence.

A side of me unlocked and I slipped a finger into her, her squirm pleasing.

She turned around to see me and her legs shivered.

"Y/N-?" She managed to say before I the her against the wall and thrust into her again. She trembled and held her hands on my shoulders, her face almost asking for a blow job.

I thrust in and out, watching each expression of hers. She whispered as I dug down deeper, hitting her g-spot.

I felt cruel, at her vulnerable stage, I pulled out, making her clutch herself and bite her lip.

"Cruel, so cruel." She managed to say between whispers until I took mercy on her. I kneeled down and licked her clit  making her cum all over my face.

"I'll make you pay for it. I'll make you say Mommy and I'll fuck you so hard, I swear Y/N." She said as she pushed me away and cleaned herself again, stepping out of the shower.

"Some clothes will be on my bed, wear them." She called, leaving me with a throbbing feeling to kiss her.

~

I stepped out of the shower and walk into the bedroom. On the bed lay a black strap outfit, clearly made to cover almost nothing.

I almost laughed at her game. Nevertheless, I was gonna play it. The straps covered just my pussy and Tits and ran around my torso. I fixed my hair and walked down the stairs, the strap threatening to insert into me.

Mirko lay on the sofa and her eyes watched me as I walked down the stairs.  She had a hint of mischief in her eyes.

I strut towards her and she pulled me ontop of her as I came into arms length.
Sometimes felt different about this round. Something that would hurt...

 Something that would hurt