••••

Andrew starts moving, I think he's waking up because he suddenly stretches and yawns. "What time is it?" He asks groggy. "It's around ten." Abi says. Andrew wraps his arms around me and then puts the foot rest down. He leans the chair in its upright position before standing up. He sets me down in the chair and then heads to the kitchen, he comes back with a water bottle. He sits on the floor in front of the recliner and takes a sip of the water. I run my fingers through his hair. "Your hair is already growing out." I say. Andrew nods his head in agreement before taking another sip of water. "Are you okay?" I ask him with concern because he's acting funny. He nods his head once again. My eyes lock with Abigail's and then she looks at Andrew. I want to ask him about what he had a nightmare about but I don't want him to get mad. I need to find a way to get him to see that it's safe for him to talk to me about anything. I'm just not sure how.

••••

Abi and I are in here in the kitchen making lunch for everyone. Megan and Toby are back from his parents house and Katrina is back from god knows where. I'm not sure where in the house Andrew is but he's most likely in his room. "I think he had a bad dream about something that has actually happened." Abi says. "Should I ask him about it?" I ask her. She says '50/50' and I chuckle because that what I'm thinking. "Okay, chicken nuggets and Mac-n-cheese are all done." Abi says. "I will go get Andrew." I say and head towards the stairs. I go up to his room and the doors already open. He's at his desk on his computer watching a video on ptsd. When he hears the floorboard he shuts it off, I act like I've just walked in. "Hey babe, lunch is done." I say. He gets up and heads towards me, I stop him when he's right in front of me. "I'm not going to ask question and I don't want you to get mad at me, I just want you to know that I'm here if you want to talk about it." I say. I walk out and hear him following me a few seconds later. We sit at the table with everyone else and eat our lunch as we talked amongst each other.

••••

Andrew's POV;

Abi and V headed home after lunch so I said my goodbyes to them. It's about and hour later now and I'm laying in bed, Amanda's laying next to me. I know that she saw me watching the video about Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I still feel uneasy after having that nightmare. I was at the bar with Brooklyn standing over my body beating me. Except I was seeing it in third person perspective and the next thing I know, Brooklyn vanished and Amanda was standing there. She started kicking my ribs and beating me to where I could barely breathe.

[2 minutes later]

"Hey, I need to go home and do laundry and some other errands." She says. "O-Okay." I say. I feel my anxiety rise as she leans over to me. I have a fear deep inside of me and at the same time having her around makes me feel safer than ever. I lean in before she can lean all the way over and I connect our lips. She smiles into the kiss causing me to smile as well. "I love you." I say as I rest my forehead against hers. "I love you too." She says happily. She kisses pecks my lips softly and then stands up. She slips on her shoes and grabs her makeup back and dirty clothes out of my rocking chair. "Hey. Do you want me to come with you?" I ask. She smiles at me and I can see her bite her bottom lip. "I definitely wouldn't mind you coming with me." She says. I know she didn't mean it in a sexual way but that can definitely be taken sexual. I get up and put my shoes on and grab the hoodie that she's been wearing around my house. She claims it's been cold but even when the heats on she keeps it on. I grab my keys, wallet, and phone. She takes her car and I take mine only because I have to go to the bar tomorrow because Katrina is finally reading to get it fixed back up and opened.

••••

I sneak up her stairs to the bedroom she redecorated for me for when I'm here and in my headspace. I open the door and am in amazement, all the excitement I feel causes me to slip into my headspace.