The Ambush or So They Thought

Start from the beginning

The next morning.

The rangers arrived to the forest edge, nearing the river. They saw a mountain with the Bat and Eagle zords. "Look!" Emily shouted, "There they are." "Let's go team." As they ran closer they were blown back by the Whale zord. The zords ready to attack before they all heard the soothing melody from a certain hybrid. 

The song at the top^^

Walking my childhood shore, I miss you so. 
Mama my music's yours. 

The rangers began to worry but felt so hypnotized by the singing of their new 'enemy'. Almost as if they couldn't move. Mike on the other hand, began to smile, happy to see the hybrid beauty once again. He smiled even larger when he saw the necklace she wore.

I cry till the waters blue. Where whales still sings, remember when we sang it too.
As the tide goes in, goes out
I close my eyes and you.

The hybrid began to float, letting all the pure energy and magic from built up inside of her release into the air. 

Return to me. Return to me.
On waves of ocean, Melody.
No magic can make you reappear
But in the song of the whales,
You are always here.

The three zords sang back to her in perfect harmony. 

As she continued to sing, she flew onto the mountain. The rangers snapped out of their trance. "We have to stop her." Kevin said. "I don't know man." Mike started, still staring at Daniela. "The zords seem to be calm around her, she hasn't been attack for getting to close like we have." "Antonios right. They do rightfully belong to the frost clan."

"Do not stop her rangers." Daisuki said, appearing out of nowhere. "Why not Daisuki? She is a danger. A threat, did you know she is a Nighlok?" Jayden spewed as respectful and calm as possible. "Of course I knew. We all know. But little Daniela fights for the side of good, Even if she was part Nighlok, she is still human. Tell me rangers, Did she have any trouble entering the Tengen gate or the Shiba house?" 

They thought for a moment, "No, Daisuki." "Of course not, young red ranger. Both places have magic symbols keeping the Nighlok from getting through. Nothing of evil or bad intentions could completely enter either place. She may live with Deker, but to her he is father. Not her master. Remember rangers, don't judge someone based on someone else." And with that the monk disappeared. 

The rangers looked up to see Daniela holding up a reversed, yet identical black box. "She has a Black box!" "More like a White box." The rangers didn't hear her whisper some witch like words. "Nruter ot em." With that the zords shrunk down to normal size, and three disks appeared in her hands. She used the box to send them back to the cave, and smiled at the mini zords. They all folded into three different star shapes. She put them in her bag. 

Before the girl could leave the rangers yelled out to her, "Wait!" "Stop!" "Come back!" and other things along those lines. Afraid they would want to duel, she began to run using her Nighlok speed. "Dani!" She stopped at a clearing when she could no longer see them, took a deep breath. The young woman was then surrounded, from all angles, by her ex-friends. 

"Stay away from me." "Daniela. Listen to us." Antonio began, "NO! You've all said enough. I heard you from the shadows that night I left. I'm no longer your teammate remember. Leave. Before things turn ugly." The samurai rangers excluding Mike looked guilty, especially Jayden, knowing she heard all the things that was said out of anger and shock. Before they could say anymore, Dani transformed into her Nighlok self and used lightning and thunder to escape. Just like her father.

In case you forgot what she looks like in Nighlok form

They all stood there in silence, before getting a call from mentor about the Nighlok they fought the other day. They took off ready to defend the world. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip into battle ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rangers were all on the ground, struggling to move. "Got you down for the count Aye? Hand over the hybrid traitor!" "Looking for me?" Dani said jumping in front of the rangers. Using her white box, she went into her own super mode. "Super Legendary Mode." She looked absolutely ethereal. Using her new zords and disks, she took down the Nighlok alone. After demorphing she was stopped yet again by the rangers. Before any of them could utter a word, Mike went up and hugged her. He then let her go. "Good samurai rangers, I hope you win your battle against the Nighlok." "You're not fighting with us anymore?" Emily asked heartbroken. 

"No, you no longer trust me so the assistance if futile. We will all go back to the way it was before." "But we need you. You're our friend." Mia said, just as distraught as Emily, "I WAS your friend. Not anymore. We are now strangers." "Daniela. Please. Reconsider." Kevin pleaded, "We're sorry. I'M sorry. It was all said out of anger, I didn't mean it." Jayden began. "It came from a place of truth and it's alright. Enough tears were shed over the situation. To think, we didn't get to resolve the feud." Dani said solemnly, before turning and beginning to leave. "Sis. Come on." "Goodbye Antonio." And with that, the girl with the now dim eyes and golden heart walked away. 

"Dani! Dani wait!" Mike ran after her, out of sight from the others. "Yes Mi-" She was cut off by him kissing her with so much care and love. "That was to make up for last time, I'll call you tonight." He smiled cheekily at her, "Alright." She smiled back just as bright.  

Word Count: 1549
So, this is a filler of the most random thing that popped into my head. I kept it going to make the chapter longer, but i'm pretty sure some stuff doesn't add up. Just comment if you dont understand something.