"Good girl." I crooned, as I circled her clit roughly.

"Fuck!! I can't... I'm going to come!! Eris!!" She screamed and her inner walls tightened and her climax ripped through her.

"Did you just come without my permission?" I hissed, as she nodded weakly.

I pulled out and picked her up, throwing her over my lap. "You know what happens next darling, count for daddy."

I delivered her first blow, as she squeaked. "One."

I rubbed her ass and delivered another blow. "Naughty girls get punished for not obeying."

"Two." Thalia cried out. "I couldn't help it daddy, your cock is so big."

"Mhm... maybe instead of edging you, I'll make you come so many times you'll be begging me to stop."

I delivered four more blows to her ass and rubbed it gently. My fingers found my way to her pussy and I thrust them in.

"I think I'd rather have you begging for me to stop making you come." I murmured.

I yanked her ass up and plunged my fingers in and out. Her body tensed, as she came again. I yanked her around and laid her head on my lap, the toy I got for her appearing.

"Look what I bought you." I grinned.

Her eyes widened, "What is that?"

"It's a sex toy and I'm going to fuck you with it."

I adjusted her so I could reach down, her legs were bent and I lubed up the toy enough to insert it into her. I pressed a button as she shrieked and tried getting away.

"Looks like I'm going to have to tie you up." I gathered her in my arms and winnowed us to my room.

I took her dress off and laid her down, tying her hands to the bedpost.

"What are we doing?" She asked breathlessly.

"This is another one of my kinks you were so curious about. I'm going to tie you up and see how many times I can make you come before you're desperate for me to stop."

I kissed her neck and her chest heaved, as her arousal filled the room. I breathed in deeply. "You like this."

"Maybe it's one of my fantasies too." She shrugged, adjusting herself.

I picked the toy up and waved my hand over it, it was clean and ready to use again. I lubed it up once more and positioned it over her entrance.

"I've never used sex toys before." Thalia murmured.

I smirked, "It's a secret fetish of mine."

I gently thrust it in and she cried out as I pressed the button and adjusted the speed. I could control her orgasms better this way.

"Does that feel good?" I thrust it in and out, watching sweat bead on her skin.

She nodded, "You can up the speed."