Part 6

Later that evening I enjoyed a glass of red wine as I finished booking our trip. I invited Gina, Lara and Kimber, the magazine photographer and they all said yes. It's hard to say no to a free spa weekend. I licked the last drop of wine from my lips as I rinsed the glass to put it away.

My phone chimed. Must be Kevin texting me. I haven't replied to any of his texts since this afternoon. He needs to know he's being punished. I tiptoed back to my room and checked my phone.

Hey. How's it going?

Who's this?

Elevator Adam :)

Finally!

Which one?

Haha. Not funny. What are you up to?

Getting my wine on. You?

Bored.

The notification bar informed me I received a picture message. I opened it and it was a selfie from Adam. Apparently when he's bored his eyes smolder and he doesn't have a shirt on.

Well you look really bored, for sure.

Hang out with me.

Told you why I can't.

You told me why you shouldn't. But I know you want to.

Another picture message. Ummm.... Nice abs... his jeans are really low... muscles hugged the sharp V lines of his lower abs... my tongue touched my suddenly dry lips.

I'm deleting these pictures.

Come over. I have wine here too. The kind you like.

I'm already dressed for bed.

So am I.

Should I admit I don't feel safe being alone with him? I don't think I can be trusted. But that dull, throbbing ache between my legs that started since we were first alone pounded loud. I can't cheat on Kevin... even though he's probably fucking his wife senseless right about now. It's not like we're exclusive. Right? Dear Self, please give me more reasons to justify this.

The humming increased, the tingle vibrated. The temptation is strong in this one.

Be right there.

The closet doors flung wide open as I searched for the perfect outfit—one that said "Oh I lounge around my house in these all day and just look fuckable and hot. Cute yoga pants that showed off my firm, tight ass, a striped cami and see-through robe was the right amount of sexy and classy. Although what's classy about going into a guy's apartment at close to midnight?

This was SO a booty call.

And yet here I am. Not caring.

My fluffy slippers muffled my steps as I made my way to 36 F. For fuck. I took a deep breath and knocked softly. The door opened.