Chapter 22

"You are no different from the Wen clan. The Jin clan is becoming like the Wen clan, just because you have the money doesn't make you above everyone else. I wish it was the Qishan Wen clan again."

"Wei Wuxian! What did you said?" Wei Wuxian stand up and look at that clan leader, "I am saying, I wish it was Qishan Wen clan again, look how the Jin clan is turning out. Their clan leader want me to hand over the Yin Hufu, look how greedy and power hunger he is. He have everything, now he want people to bow down to him because he have Yin Hufu in his hand? What a greedy bastard he is."

"Wei Ying."

"Your are the s-" Wei Wuxian kicked Jin Zixun harder into the tree as it begin to break. "Said it again? I dare you to said it again!" Wei Wuxian eye turn crimson red, "my father isn't Jiang shushu servant, he is Jiang Shushu left hand man. He help train the Jiang disciple, you all know nothing of my parents. Don't you dare slander their name!"

Lan Wangji can feel something is about to happen and he doesn't care who is watching. He went to pull Wei Wuxian into his arm, "Wei Ying, calm down. Don't let their word get to you. Don't let them see your weakness."

Wei Wuxian felt himself calming down, "I'm okay now," Lan Wangji pull back. "Wen Qing, Shijie, Lan Zhan, shall we leave from here?"

All three nodded their head, "Wei Wuxian! I am not done with you!" Jin Zixun shouted as he try to stand up.

"Oh we are done. If you dare to speak bad about me or Wen Qing again. Not only will I beat you up to pupil but I will take your life!"

They continue to walk away from there once more, "A-Qing there you are," all four of them look up ahead to see Jiang Cheng, Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan walking toward them.

"Oh good timing," Wei Wuxian turn to look at the two women, "Wen Qing, Shijie, go back to Jinlintai with  Madam Yu and Jiang Shushu. Lan Zhan and I are going to save the remnant Wen."

"I'll come too," Jiang Cheng turn to look at his father, "A-die, I will sent a flare up to let you know that we found them." Jiang Fengmian nodded his head. "A-Qing, stay with my sister okay?" Wen Qing nodded her head, "Be safe A-Cheng."

Before they leave Wei Wuxian decide to bring Jin Zixuan along with them, he want Jin Zixuan to see what kind of Sect leader his father is, "Oi! Jin Zixuan, you come along too! I want you to see something!"

This kind of surprise Jin Zixuan, he decide to come along with Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng. All four of them ride on their sword to the Qingqi path. When all four of them look down from the sky, they see a pile of dead human body, "What is this? Why so many dead people piling up on each other like this?" Jin Zixuan is shock to see something like this.

"This Jin Zixuan, this is your father and other clan leader is doing. Look for yourself," Jin Zixuan look to see the color yellow, red, brown and white disciple. "Those are...."

Jin Zixuan ride faster toward the group below, he kicked his Jin disciple away from the elderly women who is getting beat by his own clan. "How dare you laid your hand on elderly women? Have you know no shame?!" Jin Zixuan shouted at them.

"Lan Zhan, Jiang Cheng," the two nodded their head, they sent up a blue flare and a purple flare, one for cloud Recesse and the other is from Jiang clan.

Jinlintai

Some of the Jin disciple who is standing outside they see two flare: one is for Gusu Lan Clan, the other is for Yunmeng Jiang clan. They went back inside to tell Sect leader Lan and Sect leader Jiang that they see their clan symbol flare in the sky.

"My lady, you, A-Li and A-Qing stay here," Jiang Fengmian got up to go to where Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian is at.

"Uncle, you stay here as well. We will come back," Lan Xichen follow behind Jiang Fengmian, their disciple also follow along with them in case they needed help.

When Lan Xichen and Jiang Fengmian got there it already starting to rain but they can still see what is in front of them.

"This....this....I can't believe Mingjue xiong would agree to Sect leader Jin to get rid of all the Wen clan but these people they are just non cultivator people."

"Xiong zhang, should we release them?" Lan Wangji asked his brother once he see that his brother will have a change of heart after seeing this.

"Yes, let release them. Go release all of them."

"Yes sect leader!"

"You all go as well!"

"Yes sect leader!"

"A-Die, Wei Wuxian and I will help them too," Jiang Fengmian nodded his head.

"I will too."

While everyone is cutting off chain from the innocent Wen, there a a loud voice, "What in the world is all of this?!" Everyone turn around to see a angry Nie Mingjue, next to him is Nie Huaisang.

"Mingjue xiong."

"Is this what Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao is doing to the Wen?!"

"See Da Ge! This is what the two of them are doing to the Wen clan?" Nie Huaisang pointed at the scene before them.

"Sect leader Nie, Sect leader Lan, don't you think the Jin need a new Clan leader?" The two looked at Jiang Fengmian.

"Your saying that Jin Zixuan gongzi should step up and take Jin Guangshan place?" Nie Mingjue asked.

"Yes, Jin Zixuan, he is better then his father. He always bring women to there clan for fun, what kind of sect leader would do something like that? I know that Jin Zixuan will be a better clan leader then Jin Guangshan. I don't trust Jin Guangyao, he will abuse the tittle. I know he is up to something when he used the Wen clan as a target at the archery at the Phoenix mountain."

"Xichen, Sect leader Jiang is right. I don't trust Jin Guangyao as well, you shouldn't trust him too."

'How come? Did he do something wrong that make Sect leader Jiang and Mingjue xiong not to trust in him?' "I understand."

"Zewu Jun, Chifeng Zun, Sect leader Jiang, how should we help the Wen?" Jin Zixuan asked once they release all of the Wen.

"Yunmeng can take them, how about you Sect leader Nie? I know that you have a grudge against the Wen but these people weren't the one who kill your father," Nie Mingjue look at the shaking up Wen.

"I will take half of them and you will take half Sect leader Jiang. I will help them settle down in Qinghe."

"A-Jiang, go back to Jinlintai and get your mother, wife and A-li, A-Xian and I will help the Wen clan back to Yunmeng. We will meet you back home okay?" Jiang Cheng nodded his head.

"Huaisang can you go tell the Wen that we won't hurt them and that we are taken them back to Qinghe to help them settle down there?" Nie Huaisang went to do just that.

After getting all the Wen to relax Jiang Fengmian and Nie Mingjue take half of the Wen back to Yunmeng and half back to Qinghe.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji already went back to Jinlintai to get his uncle to head back to cloud Recesse.

Yunmeng the next day

Jiang Fengmian have buy a place for the Wen clan to stay in, it is big enough for everyone to be in the same place.

"This will be your place and don't worry no one will hurt you here as long as I am here," the Wen gave Jiang Fengmian a bow, "Thank you Sect leader Jiang."

All of the Wen went in to see their new home, a place where they will live in peace without anyone disturbing them. A new place to call home from now on.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Let see what will the Nie, Lan and Jiang will do with Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan. Next chapter will be soon.