We all start laughing at the comment. Once the laughter dies down, there was a knock on the door.

We all instantly got quiet as we looked at each other. I'm assuming it's Addison showing up.

"I'll answer it. Be open minded please." I whisper the last part as they nodded.

I want them to like her and give her a chance. I know when I talked to her a few months ago, she was super sweet.

They gave me the okay symbol on their hand as I went to open the door. I smile when I see her on the other side.

"Hi! I'm happy you could come." I happily tell her when she came in. I could tell she was a little nervous.

I would be too, but I want her to feel welcomed. "Me too, thanks for inviting me." She was looking around a little bit.

When we walked into the living room, I made sure introduce her to everyone.

We turned on a playlist so we could do face masks and talk. "How long have you guys known each other?" Addison asked making conversation.

"I've known Cassie for almost two years and I met Kat and Stas for a few months." Avery explained to her.

That's the thing I love about Avery. She gives everyone the benefit of the doubt.

The more we sat there and talked, the more I saw Addison open up.

I was happy I got to invite her and that she got to come. I can tell they seemed to enjoy her being here.

Addison was here for a while. And while I was grabbing a drink, I saw Kat ask for Addison's number to put her in the groupchat.

It honestly made me super happy seeing everyone get a long. But sadly, Addison has to leave so she made sure to thank us for having her.

When she left, the three admitted to liking her more than what they thought they were going for.

Hopefully that means Addison is part of the group now. The longer we hung out with each other, the more fun I had.

We freestyle rap battles, karaoke, and just dance. That's the thing I love about these girls.

We don't have to go out and try to something. We just have fun being with each other.

Since the boys are spending the night at Colby's, they were staying the night here.

I honestly didn't want this night to end. We made a fort in the living room and made a giant bed to sleep in.

Around three in the morning, we all gathered up sleep.

But we were in the state where we kept talking and everything was making us laugh.

It made me feel like I was in middle school again where we would stay up talking when we had to be up early in the morning.

It was probably the most fun I've had in a while. We didn't even go to bed to almost seven in the morning.

I can't remember the last time I stayed up this late. We all slept in pretty late too.

But around ten, we all slowly started waking up. I don't have dance until later tonight which was good.

We were all talking in the kitchen when a hungover Tyler walked in.

"Hey buddy, how are you feeling?" I ask teasing him a little bit. He just groaned and went to his room.

I laugh a little as we talked a little bit more. Sadly Avery had to go to work while the other two left.

I figured I could go over to Colby's before dance so I could check on him.

I changed into a workout shirt and leggings so I could be more comfortable.

I left early so I could head to Colby's. The drive wasn't too bad, it was a nice day out.

When I get there, I walk inside and right up to his room. I knock on the door and go inside.

I peak my head in to see he was laying on his bed, curled up under his blankets.

I could tell he was hungover, but when he saw me, an instant smile grew on his face.

"Hi, beautiful." He rasped towards me. He never fails to make me smile. "I didn't know you were coming." He sat up while I went to sit on his bed.

"I wanted to check on you." I tell him sweetly. His face flushed and it was the cutest thing.

"I just feel like shit. I have a killer headache." He complained. I frowned as I look at him.

He had dark circles under his eyes so I could tell he was tired from lack of sleep.

I told him to stay there while I got up. I jogged downstairs and into their kitchen.

Sam was making food so he looked at me strangely when I opened up their medicine cabinet.

"Well, hey to you too Cassie." He teased, causing me to chuckle. "I came to check on Colby since he's hungover." I inform him.

He rose an eyebrow at me as grabbed the Tylenol. "If you say so." He teased me. I don't know what all Colby's told him.

Hopefully it's nothing too bad. "Cassie, can I actually talk to you for a second?" He sounded serious.

I grabbed a water bottle while looking at him. I had no idea what he wanted to talk about.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask while leaning on the counter. I cross my arms while I wait for him to speak.

"Colby seems to be supper happy with you, and I wanna thank you." I smiled a little while he spoke.

I didn't know I made him so happy. I bite my lip while thinking about it.

"He's a great guy. He deserves it." I admit to him. He glances over towards me, thinking of something.

"You know, I don't think I've ever seen him this happy." I could feel myself start to blush.

I think it's honestly super cute though. Colby is an amazing guy.

He deserves all the happiness in the world.