21 yeah, my boyfriend's pretty cool

Start from the beginning

huffing, the twin-braided lad straightened his necktie. then there was albedo, who tapped the table to get heizou's attention, which he did.

"do you have any business here, heizou?" he politely inquired, yet the others were aware of the familiar glints behind his eyes that made them tremble slightly.

"oh yes, well- i have an awesome proposition to offer!" heizou gleefully announced, eliciting the attention and wonderment of the members, to whom he grinned.

they hadn't anticipated that phrase to come out of his mouth, and y/n couldn't predict him now either.

"let me become a member of the host club as the detective type."

"no, you must leave."

heizou's mouth went agape and he immediately started defending himself.

"this is evidence supporting my claim, there isn't any good cause for me not to join," heizou spoke, grabbing a scroll from who knows where and declaring, "there isn't any valid reason for me not to join."

venti took the scroll from his grasp, but instead of reading it, he tossed it out the window, miraculously making it to the fountain.

you cringed when you saw this, and now you see the fountain had a child? structure. water is pouring down from the structure that is positioned to pee.

however, there is far too much to your dismay. you already knew he wouldn't back down, so you opted to speak up, sighing.

"he won't give up; he's probably memorized his reasoning," you stated, leading heizou to offer you a simple grin.

"my watson is right, i could be a decent use for you all and i can get girls also! moreover, how could they dislike somebody who's additionally smart?"

kazuha quietly listened in to the discussion, noticing how heizou generally continued looking and grinning delicately at y/n. he hummed at this, considering the boy looked like a doggy swaying his tail to its owner.

kazuha, at last, voiced his viewpoint with regards to this issue, "it isn't a horrible idea, all things considered, another part in the host club could likewise reduce the burden for this club and heizou, would you confirm or deny that you are great at solving crimes?"

when someone finally came by to his side, heizou's eyes quickly lighted up, and he nodded back, "my speciality."

"i agree with kazuha; he's a good match for our club, and it'll bring in more customers," aether said, earning venti's betrayal face. then, all of their focus shifted to you, causing you to gaze at them with a puzzled expression.

"what are your thoughts on this?" albedo inquired, seeming to agree with heizou's proposition. also, being interested as to how heizou could please the ladies.

you cleared your throat, "if he did an amazing job, then there would be no problem," you, at last, gave in.

"hm, detective type isn't downright horrendous. there'll be more benefits with that, i'm looking forward concerning how you'll have to carry assistance to this club." albedo gestured in accord towards heizou's way.

obviously, this sent venti to sigh all the while, seeing as xiao was likewise agreeing with them and scaramouche can't muster the energy to care because of being so caught up in his thoughts.

"fine, you'll be on trial for a week, and you'd better be able to attract roughly 1000 customers. don't make any trouble, and keep 5 meters away from y/n!" declared venti.

"isn't that too much?" you worriedly asked venti as he drew you away from heizou, as he had declared.

"it's to prove he's worthy of this club, it's a fair bargain," venti answered, as heizou pondered his intentions to collect as much as possible.

but that shouldn't be an issue, will it? noting his own allure and charm.

END OF CHAPTER 21 !

⟶ chapter written; april 10 2022

chapter written; april 10 2022

if there would be a song about heizou, it probably would be 'beverly hills boyfriend' by claire rosinkranz or it'll be 'tears over beers' by modern baseball.