Her outfit

No one was there yet so I decided to sit in the very back

No one was there yet so I decided to sit in the very back.  I plugged my earphones in and started playing some songs.  I chose Steven by Jake Miller.  I sighed.  This was one of my favorite songs.  I guess it's because I related to this song on so many different levels.  The others slowly came out of the door, laughing with each other.  Mum and Dad scolded them for taking so long, going on and on about how they would be late now.  I drowned them out and sighed.  I decided to go into Blaise's mind to see what he's thinking.  

ugh.  Mum and Dad are embarrassing  me so much right now.  This is so unfair.  Hermione never gets in trouble.

I get out and scoff.  Yeah I'm not in trouble because I actually decided to be here on time.  I don't say it out loud though.  I don't really want more trouble at this point.  We finally get in and start to the station.

Time skip

We finally got there and everyone but me immediately bolted.  They didn't even say bye to our parents.  Not even Blaise.  I rolled my eyes at their backs and turned back to mum and dad, giving each a hug.

"Bye mum. Bye dad.  I'll miss you guys...I promise I'll write."

They smiled and hugged me.

"Bye baby.  Love you"

I smiled back at them.

"Love you too!"

I took my trunk and put it on a cart.  I go to the wall where we have to run and see them waiting around.

"Finally!", Blaise exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Why'd you wait?"

He rolled his eyes. 

"Because we've decided to forgive you.  I guess it's not your fault that you know nothing about problems.  So...yeah.  Would you like to sit with us on the way?"

I mentally scoffed.  They  decided to forgive me?  That's funny.  I didn't mention it though and on the outside I gave a small smile.

"I'd be delighted."

We got in the train and almost immediately found a compartment.  We put our things in their respectful places and got comfortable.  The others started talking and I felt like I was intruding so I excused myself to go 'change'.

I left and found a bathroom.  I leaned against the wall and sighed.  I didn't cry.  I had no reason to at the moment.  I sunk to the floor and kept leaning against the wall.  This was normal for me whenever I felt...I actually don't even know.  There's always a specific feeling.  The same one each time.  But there's no name to that feeling.  No description or anything.  It's just...a feeling that's experienced like any other one.