Steve Rogers & Lari: A Love Story

Start from the beginning

"No, I'm free then." I tried to hide my excitement and the grin plastered on my face, but wasn't sure if I'd been entirely successful.

"It's not coffee, but there's a place called the Shake Shack near Central Park. They have milkshakes and burgers."

"That sounds good." Honestly, I would have probably said YES to anything he suggested, even a root canal. "What time did you have in mind?"

"How does 12:30 Saturday afternoon sound?"

"I'll be there." I tried not to hyperventilate over the fact that I had an actual, official date with Captain fucking America.

"Are you all right?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm fine. So I'll see you tomorrow then?" I needed to get off the phone before he thought I was crazy and changed his mind.

"Tomorrow."

I hung up after a quick goodbye and took a few deep breaths to calm yourself.

There were a dozen people I wanted to call and tell, but decided against it. It was a delightful secret. And if it went badly, I wouldn't have to recount that tale to anyone and be reminded in the future of that time I blew the date with Captain America. Knowing my friends, the reminders would be entirely too frequent. Now that I had a time and place, I needed to pick out something to wear. I walked to my closet and went through everything hanging in it. Nothing screamed 'you should wear me on a casual date with a national icon!' Eventually, I settled on a cute, et sensual blue crop-top sundress that wasn't too revealing. I laid out the dress, some strappy 6-inch wedge sandals, various jewelry/accessories, and a sexy light blue lace panties and bra set for the next day. Not that I really thought anyone else would be seeing the bra and panties. Best to be prepared, though.

I set my alarm and got ready for bed, ignoring the fantasies creeping into my mind. Having an orgasm or two to take the edge off of my building arousal mostly helped. I was going to have to seriously suppress the urge to just jump him. No matter how much I imagined it, but, would he be very receptive to that. I tossed and turned for a few hours while my mind wandered and my nerves got the best of me. Finally, I drifted off into a deep slumber in the wee hours of the morning. The sound of the alarm was both too close and too far away.

Scene 3: Impatience- My alarm went off. I grumbled for a moment, thinking it was another weekday and reached out to hit the snooze. Then, it dawned on me why my alarm was going off on a Saturday morning. This was definitely worth waking up for. During the night, I had many stimulating and hot fantanies about being a damsel in distress who was rescued by Captain America. He carried me to safety and kissed me while I wad still in his strong arms. The scenario wasn't as appealing in the waking world as it had been in the dream. For as little sleep as I had gotten, I was very awake, in a sweet adrenaline rush. In case there was an imminent crash, I put on a pot of green tea.

While the green tea was brewing, I hopped in the shower. My mind wandered to what it would be like to share that shower with Steve. I imagined his touch, your fingers traveled down my body, pausing at my already hardened nipples and trailing down to between my legs. I brushed a fingertip lightly over my clit. A soft moan escaped my lips. I can feel a distinct slippery wetness that had absolutely nothing to do with the warm water spraying down on me.

For the fifth time in less than 12 hours, I ORGASMED, further indulging my fantasies. However, I had a date to get ready for. I washed my hair, scrubbed my body and shaved my underarms and legs. After briefly pondering it, you decided to leave your neatly trimmed bush intact, if for no reason other than the itching when it grows back in. After toweling off, I made quick work of blow drying and styling my hair. Nothing too fancy was necessary for lunch and a walk in the park. I brushed my teeth and put on light makeup. Finally, I slipped into your clothes and sandals.