1 - ʙᴀᴊɪ x ᴄʜɪꜰᴜʏᴜ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 "ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ" 

3rd person p. o .v

Baiji - Sann, chifuyu ran down the hallway to catch up to baji, who was surprisingly early to class. "What do you want chifuyu?", did you know a new student is going to join our school chifuyu said with diamonds sparkling in his eyes. "What so great about that chifuyu?", Oh come on baji - san we had not had new students for a while cheer up eh! "okay okay calm your horses let's go to class now hm?", alright said chifuyu as he pulled baji to class as they sat down at the desk waiting for the teacher to arrive. 

Soon after the teacher arrived class started, I was going smooth and calm until they heard a knock on the classroom door.

 The teacher got up from her chair and made her way to the door and opened it, in came a beautiful girl with long and smooth blonde hair every boy in the class was blushing, even baji! , baji has never found any girls attractive in this class but for the first time, he was. When chifuyu looked at baji he had a sad look on his face. ba .. baji - san is blushing? , chifuyu bent closer to baji and asked him, "Baji - san are you - " 

Before he could finish his sentence the teacher called out to baji and asked him to tour Narrisa around the school (she already introduced herself, her name is Narrisa). Baji quickly got up and made his way to her and pulled her out of class. Chifuyu felt a little sad, because, from grade 2 of studying in the same school, he always had a crush on baji, but sadly baji never noticed. 

                                                                 Time skip (lunch)

Chifuyu, was still feeling down cause baji has been hanging out with narrisa a lot and was ignoring chifuyu but this was his opportunity, he ran towards baji and asked "Baji - san! do you want to eat lunch together?", baji replied, "Oh sorry chifuyu narrisa wanted to sit with me today maybe tomorrow?" oh its fine baji - san, well fave fun chifuyu said as he ran out of the lunch hall. Tears were pouring out of chifuyu's eyes like a waterfall. He quickly hide behind the school and sat on the floor.

 "Why, why baji - san? , why are you doing this to me?" chifuyu cried even more. he did not want to eat his lunch so hugged his legs placed his face buried in his knees and sat there for a while. chifuyu is sensitive so he gets upset very easily when some other girl/boy is around his precious baji-san.

Baji p. o .v

I sat down with Nerissa to eat lunch, she is such a nice girl and I find her pretty! , after we finished eating I told her to wait in class as I ran to my locker to place my lunch bag back, I looked around something seems off, ohh chifuyu where was he? I didn't see him eating at the lunch hall maybe he's at the back of the school (it's where chifuyu sits sometimes).

 I ran to the backside of the school and I looked around the backyard, my eyes widen when I saw chifuyu he was lying on the floor and his eyes were red and his body felt sick, I ran towards him and picked him up and laid him down in my lap.

3rd person p. o .v 

Baji shook chifuyu a bit to see if he would wake up, "Chifuyuuu! wake up please" after a few seconds chifuyu woke up, "huh, baji - san?" as soon as he woke up baji hugged chifuyu, "Chifuyu you're alright, am glad", chifuyu had a slight blush on his face, baji then said, "chifuyu what happened?"  he said as he pulled chifuyu, chifuyu was basically on baji's lap and his face was red as a tomato. "now chifuyu tell me what happened please?", chifuyu's face went back to normal and he began to speak but he immediately started to cry, "fuyuu, why are u crying" baji said hugging chifuyu now chifuyu is sitting on baji's lap facing him chifuyu clutched baji's uniforms and yelled, "it's all because of narrisa and you ignored me today baji San and..." and? "I like u baji -  San he whispered into baji's ears...he said it without no hesitation not even caring if he would get rejected .. that man said it!.

Bajis eyes widen as he blushed," you.. Like me, like actually like me? ", yea baji- San I liked you for a very long time but you never noticed because u like girls u probably going to reject-,
Before he could finish baji locked his lips with chifuyu causing him to blush hard a few seconds later chifuyu kissed baji back and their lips were in sync baji slid his tongue into chifuyu's mouth and explored all over his mouth, but chifuyu broke the kiss cause he needed some air.

Chifuyu was breathing so hard and his face was red as a strawberry. Baji San then pulled chifuyu close to his chest and hugged him "Fuyu am sorry I ignored you today, I love you ~"

Chifuyu stuttered, i... I love you to baji - San.

 ══✿══╡°˖✧ᴘᴀɢᴇ 1✧˖°╞══✿══