CHAPTER 3

Olivia's Pov

A week had passed and it's the weekend. How other people have plans on weekends I don't. I went to the café and I get a call from Kim.

"Enough working we are going out tonight. My treat. Clubbing is onnn!" She screamed in excitement. I used to be like her bubbly and over excited but after the incident took place I have become quiet.

"Kim please count me out. I ... umm...I have work to do at home." It was so difficult to lie to her. But she isn't a fool.

"Stop it with the excuses. You're coming with me. Ciaooo!" And she cut the call. I sighed I couldn't say no to her.

I got home, had a bath and started searching something to wear. I wore a fullslee blue dress which hugged my body, with black strapped heels. The dress reached few inches above my knees. I am not someone who likes to do make up. I put a pink colour nude lipstick and some mascara. I straightened my hair and let it down.

I heard the doorbell. I opened it and saw Kim. She was looking gorgeous. She also wore  a  brown full sleeve dress, with brown colour heels. She looked amazing. She had put eyeliner which enhanced her eyes.

"Beautiful" It came out of my mouth. She looked at me and hugged me. How much ever annoying she is, she is the sweetest and caring human being.

"You look hot!" She said and I blushed.

"Just keep your head up. Remember you're a queen." She is my biggest motivator.

We left the house and reached the club. We were sitting down. She ordered two beers and two tequila shots.

"I guess Ill skip on the tequila shot." I said.

"No way. Just for one day just forget about everything and enjoy your life!" This time she had to scream because there was so much noise in the club. We had our tequila shots and I was having my beer. Kim said she would be right back. But was nowhere to be found.

I was searching for her when I saw her dancing with a guy on the dance floor. I at least saw her I was relived. I was just listening to the music drinking my beer when all of a sudden a guy comes and sits down beside me.

"Can I buy you a drink gorgeous?" he asked smirking and checking me out up and down.

"No thanks!" I said and just walked out of the club for some fresh air. I was outside just looking at the moon. I have this obsession of looking at the moon. I find the moons and stars and the sky very fascinating. I was just admiring when suddenly someone grabbed my hand and turned me around.

Once I saw who it was I was too stunned to speak. I couldn't help but get tears in my eyes. I started shivering and my breath became faster.

"Luke........." My voice hitched obviously scared.

"Hi cookie! You missed me?" he said. He was giving that devilish smile which I hated of his.

He was about to touch me but I couldn't let him do this to me.

I couldn't let him get to me.

Not this time.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I screamed. I didn't want to deal with him.

"Or else what huh?" Luke smirked.

I knew arguing with him was of no use. I started walking but before I could take another step he grabbed my wrist and twisted it behind my back. I know he must be angry because he doesn't like people walking out on him when someone is talking to him. Its his old habit.

He lowered to my ear and said in a low tone,"Dont you fucking walk away from me cookie." I shivered hearing his voice like that.

"Wha....what do you waa....want?" I couldn't speak properly.

"You" he said in a simple tone my eyes widened.

And suddenly he started laughing. I was like what the fuck is wrong with him.

"I would never take you back. Not even in my dreams. No one would want a whore like you" Ouch! His words hurted me so much. I looked down because I couldn't do eye contact with his eyes. His light brown eyes showed hate which I didn't want to see. I tried to get out from his hold but he wasn't leaving me.

Instead he tightened his hold on my wrist and I yelped. "Ahhh. Please I am begging you. It hurts. Please.....pleasee leave me!"

"Hurt?! Arent you the one who gives other people pain huh." He literally spat these words on me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I looked up with teary eyes and shouted," What did I ever do to you? What are you blaming me for huh? I have never done anything to hurt."

"Please don't act all innocent your just a golddigger" he said that and I lost it. With all my might I took my twisted hand out of his hold and pushed his chest.

He was shocked because he didn't expect me to push him.

I was shivering I covered my hands around myself and just walked away as fast as I could.

Away from this monster. I texted Kim that I had already left because I wasn't feeling that good.

I reached home and jumped in the shower. Tears just rolled down. But I was a little happy that I stood up to him.

I came out of the shower and was just lying down on the bed. I was remembering what had happened in the past.

Flashback

Luke and me were in high school. He was my senior and very hot. All the girls had a crush on him. But he was behind me and after several rejections I accepted him. We dated for three years and everything was going well. My parents liked Luke he was funny and very loving.

His dad liked me but his mom hated me. But I didn't say a word against her because sometimes parents could be like that and I liked her no matter what. I was determined to win her heart. I used to cook stuff and take for her.

Suddenly one day Luke wasn't picking up his phone. I got a little worried. Rushed to his house just to check if he was alright. I rang the bell and he opened the door for me. But he was so different. His eyes showed anger and he was furious.

"Baby you weren't pick-"

"Shut up! Don't ever try to message me or call me or come to meet me again. I loved you and you betrayed me. You double faced bitch. My mom told me everything about you. Now get lost!" he screamed I was so scared and hurt it was too much to take in I tried my best to convince him but he shut the door on my face. I went home and cried.

Soon after that my parents died in a car accident. And I had become all alone.

Flashback ends.

I was too tired. Staring at the ceiling my eyes got heavy and I went into a deep sleep.