1)Sanskar's Proposal

Start from the beginning

Swara was presented in front of them by her mother.
While sakshi asks her to sit.
Sanskar looked at her when he saw Ragini who was peeping behind a pillar
And she quickly hides.

Sakshi asks some casual questions to Swara. To which she answers politely with a smile on her face.
While Sanskar was just a silent spectator.
And Sakshi places a request of letting Sanskar and Swara talk alone.
And the people there felt offended with this but still didn't react because they know they won't get such a proposal after that!

Ragini quickly arranged some food and placed it outside where a table with 2 chairs were present.
Looking at them approaching she quickly moves while Sanskar takes a glance of her. His lips automatically curved into a smile. While Swara asks him to sit.
Sanskar smiles :thanks.. You too.
While they takes their seat.
Swara:that's my sister Ragini. The girl who just went from here now.
Sanskar:oh..
There was silence for some moment.
Sanskar:I am Sanskar..
Swara:I know.
Sanskar:well I wanted to break this silence.
Swara smiled:Ragini also does this to break silence.
And she just nods.
Sanskar looks around where people are hiding.
Swara:don't worry.. They don't understand English!
Sanskar:cool.

Sanskar: You did complete MBA...
Before he could continue.
Swara:Ragini did the masters in physics.
Sanskar was bit confused now.
Swara:you know she is a trained classical singer and dancer and also loves to travel. I admire her courage and ability though she faced troubles in language but good thing about her is she never give up.
Sanskar just nods:nice. Let's talk about...
Swara interrupts:she is a very good cook.
Sanskar looks on.
Swara:between good height and she has a very attractive personality. When we were small I just love to adore her eyes and smile.
He just literally figured what she was trying to do. And he just smiled.
Swara:she is multi talented.. She is a good sketch artist..
Sanskar :madam.. I think you are trying this on a wrong person.
She just got silent.
Sanskar:I have very few free time, which is very precious to me because I wanna build a relation. If you didn't wanna marry me, you shouldn't have wasted my time by calling me here. I am not a kind of person you want me to be...
Swara:am sorry.. But I am helpless I want to avoid all these proposal because I am already in love with someone else.
Sanskar:then why don't you discuss this with your family.
Swara :here before seeing ones abilities and talent.. It's looked upon a cast and most importantly.. Falling in love is looked as a crime and will be tagged as characterless.
Sanskar could understand her but what can he do.... Travelling here was not just a simple trip. It was the future. He selected Swara from her picture.
He stood.
Swara:everyone's problems will be solved.. Consider that you came for my sister..
Sanskar just nods his head feeling disgusted. He just can't select the younger sister
Swara just:she is in the room straight to here. You can go and see her.. You will like her!
Sanskar stood being furious:what are you trying to do. The rejection in this proposal is that what you want? Don't sound foolish with your overrated logics which I am not intending to buy.
Swara:please calm down. Everyone are watching us.

Ragini was watching them from distance.
All she was doing a pencil sketch of him that once the proposal is done, she can gift him something from her side.
When one of her aunt:kya kar rahi ho tum? (what are you doing?)
Ragini:jab Yeh rishta ho jayega tho Mein Yeh unko doongi. (when the proposal is done. I will give this to him.)
Aunt:koi zaroorat nahi tumhe unke aage Jaane ki..kamre se bahar mat nikalna jab tak Yeh log Yahaan se nahi nikalte.
(no need to go in front of him..just stay inside the room until they go from here)
Ragini just looks on.

Sanskar gets a call.
Swara:give a chance. You can attend the call near room.
He pass her a look and walks. Fortunately or unfortunately he have to pass through the same room.
Ragini was complaining to her cousin:what will happen if I meet him?