Chapter 4: Seduction...

Amelia's POV

After I had guided Jessie back to the prison cell I stood outside doing my guarding duty until lunch. It wasn't that long, with a half an hour break at 10:30. It's 9:20 now so...

I could sense the girl behind me was looking at me, since the window thing was open. You get used to the boredness of the job: as long as I get my pay I couldn't care. Unless there was difficulties with the prisoner I had to guard...

"Ameliaaaaa." The window opened and I heard a soft but whining tone shoot out into my ear. "Miss Cornish you are not entitled to speak to me unless there is a state of emergency. Is there an emergency?" I turned around to face her and she smiled at me. "No, I just like company. I talk a lot." She giggled and I nearly dropped my professionalism. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I've never had to rethink my attitude towards anyone before. "That's a good thing to know Miss Cornish but as a prison guard that is not in my job description." She giggled again and I could feel myself bursting into a smile. I quickly turned away and played with my fingers. She whispered in my ear once again. "I know that you want to smile babe..." I bit my lip and shook my head.

"That's not me darling, I don't fuck prisoners." I gave a sly smile and faced forward again. After that she seemed to stop and sit on the prison bed again.

...

Lunch time! I let the prisoner out and guided her to the canteen like this morning. She let out soft moans as I pulled back on her handcuffs. I wasn't going to lie, it distracted me a lot. No! Amelia snap out of it! I tried my best to ignore it and let her get her lunch, obviously without the handcuffs.

I sat down with Kane and Sam once I had got my lunch. "So... How was the sex?" Sam instantly teased me and I hit him softly on the arm.

"Shut up you know that's not me." I frowned at him and he smirked.

"Well she is pretty hot..." Kane stated and I turned to look at her. Surprisingly, or not, she was staring straight at me. She bit her lip, followed by a grin and turned to sit down with all the other prisoners. "I don't know guys." I looked at my food and started eating.

Jessie's POV

I sat down with the other prisoners. I hadn't really managed to make friends yet, Amelia has been my focus for the past day. Has it only been a day? Oh my...

"Hey, are you that pop star who wrote that song? Oh what is it... that money one..."

"Yeah, Price Tag? That's me." I said in a gloomy tone and the girl sat down opposite me. "I am a fan of your work. I love songwriters." She sighed contently and stared at me. "Codie, nice to meet you." (See what I did? Hehe) After a while she held out her hand and I shook it firmly. "So, what brings you here, in a place like this?" She asked with her Southern Texas accent. She had long blonde hair that exceeded past her shoulders, along with blue eyes that could pierce through your soul. She didn't look like a stereotypical 'blonde bitch' so to say, but I was still a bit cautious by what seemed like over-friendliness.

"I'm like all the other celebs, do something wrong then everything seems like the end of the world. 3 months in here, when I get out I know for certain my career is over," I shrugged my shoulders. "There's nothing for me out there at the moment anyway."

"Hey, I'm sure there is gurl, you just need to keep looking, keep looking for your future, I'm sure you'll find it sooner or later." I kept my gaze on Amelia, wondering if that was my future I was looking for, wondering if she was going to be the meaning of what I do, and what I will do. She was beautiful, and I wanted to get to know her more. I really did.

Amelia's POV

After lunch it was meeting time. Meeting times were open from 3-5 PM. This basically involved letting the prisoner visit their friends and family and whoever else was waiting for them. I was getting tired of seeing a cheeky Jessie by now, I just hope that prison will wear her out.

I lead her to the meeting place where surprisingly, there was a man waiting for her. I tried to listen in, as all guards are meant to do, but I couldn't hear their muttered conversation. "No, don't touch me, it's over!" Was all I heard from Jessie as she stormed to her prison. "Jessie, wait!" I called as I turned hot on my heels as I felt everyone's eyes on me.

Why did I call her that?!