⁌ Chapter 1⁍

Have fun reading!
----------------------
___________

CHAPTER 1
___________

They were in a hurry, packing their bags for they had to leave, maybe for forever. They didn't knew if what they were doing was right or wrong but one thing was clear, they weren't backing out. " I am scared! " She said dropping the bag on the floor and sitting on bed with a thud and a frown on her face. " You are going to be a police officer Bhavya, and you are scared? " Anika spoke while giving a hi-fi to her middle sister. " Di! " Bhavya whined. Anika stared her for a moment before turning around to pack her accessories. " Oh come on di, she isn't a police officer right now. Let her be one and then see her bhaukal. " Gauri spoke as she made Bhavya stand and patted her back. Anika smiled, she didn't console Bhavya for she knew Gauri would do it. She wanted her to do it. She didn't want her sisters to be dependent on her, she wanted them to sore high in the sky without fearing even if they have no one by their side. " Okay girls, back to work. We have to pack fast. " Anika said while almost dumping her make up, which she thinks is a waste of money, in her suitcase. " Are dii! " Gauri exclaimed as she pushed Anika away from the suitcase and started packing the make up properly. " How can you dump this make up di? I ordered it from Paris, especially for you. " She stood glaring her sister. How can she insult my gift like this, which happens to be make up! " Chutki, stop your drama. " Anika slapped her playfully and she pouted.

The girls were packing their bags when suddenly Bhavya spoke, " Dii, are we doing the correct thing? " Anika stopped what she was doing. " To be honest, I have no idea Bhavu. It's just, till when are we going to live like this? I...I don't want to marry now, and if I get married, it will not be soon that dadi ma will marry you two off too. " Anika sat on the bed, staring the moon outside, which was shining bright in the dark sky. " She...she wants us to behave like robots. She wishes us to do only what she wants. " Anika sighed. She was honestly tired. Being the elder sister, she had always took all the tension and responsibility on her shoulders. She did gave some responsibility to her sisters, but anything that she thought wouldn't be necessary for them to know, she hid it. She was sure that dadi ma would want control of her sisters after she leaves the house, that is why she didn't want to get married before her sisters. She didn't want them to be a puppet of dadi maa. " Di, why didn't you protest then? Dadi ma, listens to you right? " Bhavya asked. Anika turned herself to face her sisters. " What do you think? "

" No jiji.... you... why did you do this? " Gauri understood everything. She understood that her sister took everything on her so as to safe guard them. She sacrificed her freedom for them. Whenever they used to go out, she used to bare all that torture. Why did they never think that what was the reason that every time when they used to go for an outing, why did their sister never came. Why did did she disagree? It was because dadi maa used to use their sister in return of them for her selfish uses. She used to treat her like a maid when they weren't around and like a princess in front of their eyes so as to keep them under darkness. " Gauri... " Anika tried speaking something but Gauri hugged her tight. " Why did you do this? Why do you always do this? We aren't small kids dii. No we aren't! " Gauri broke the hug, she was crying. " If I didn't, then she would have snatched your freedom. " Anika wiped her tears. " And no more crying now, okay? " She hugged both her sisters and then kissed their forehead.

It was midnight when they finished their packing. " Okay, so now it's time to leave. " Anika said taking a deep breath. " I am going to miss this room. " Gauri spoke as she traced the end of her bed. " Me too, this room gave us so many memories. " Bhavya continued as she side hugged her sister. " And now going to give one more. " Anika whispered, loud enough for them to hear. She closed her eyes sighing, trying to keep her tears in control. the door opened frightening the girls but they heaved a deep breath when they saw their mother, Avantika Raizada and their father, Harshwardhan Raizada. " Papa! Mumma! What are you doing her right now? " Anika asked as she neared her parents keeping the bag down which she was holding. " Beta, what are you three doing here? Why didn't you leave? " Avantika asked, she was scared that dadi maa might catch them. If she does then it wouldn't be well for them. " We were just.... " " Emotional! " Bhavya completed Gauri's sentence. " There's no time to be emotional girls. Go fast, if maa comes, then you know it won't be good. " He spoke looking towards Anika, tearing up a little. She nodded and soon they bid farewell to their parents. " No crying mumma. " Gauri wiped her mother's tears and jumped down using the rope. Bhavya followed her and then Anika threw the bags down for them to catch.