chapter 21 : Zavok vs the paw patrol

Start from the beginning

Rubble : Omg Chase , I'm sorry . I didn't know he is going to activate his trap .

Chase : It's okay .

Ryder : Looks like you're bleeding . Marshall , take care Chase wound . We're going to take care of Zavok .

Marshall : Okay .

Marshall takes Chase and place him on the floor . Now , it's left Ryder and 5 pups to fight with Zavok .

Zuma : Looks like you huwt Chase pwetty bad .

Zavok : It was your fat bulldog trying to get me .

Tundra : I think it's time to melt him down .

Zavok : If you really want to do that ?

Zavok started punch them with his power rage punch . They quickly dodge before got hit by his powerful punch .

Ryder : He was too powerful .

Junker : Ryder , watch out !

Ryder : Huh ?

Zavok started punch Ryder with his power rage punch . He quickly dodge before got hit by his powerful punch .

Ryder : That was too close .

Liberty : I'm going to beat him down .

Skye : I'll join you too , Liberty .

Liberty : Let's get him .

Skye and Liberty run to Zavok and smash him with the metal pole . But Zavok didn't have any pain after they hit him with the pole . He grabs the poles from Skye and Liberty and threw them . Ryder and Junker quickly catch them .

Skye : Thanks Ryder , he was unbeatable .

Zuma : Then , I bettew use this .

Zuma throw the metal pole at Zavok's head very hard . Zavok looks at Zuma and started punch him with his power rage punch . Zuma quickly dodge before got hit by his powerful punch and kick his back .

Zavok : You are quite strong but can you survive this ?

Zavok threw Zuma at the floor and activate the lasor beam . Zuma quickly protect himself from the lasor beam attack with a protection shield . The beam knock out from the shield and zap Zavok .

Zavok ( zap ) : Impossible ! How did you ?

Rubble : Thanks to Kevin Edwin Jr training . We have special fighting skill .

Zavok ( zap ) : How did that happen to me ?

Junker punch Zavok in the face and Ryder kick his back . Zavok can't take it anymore and jump to the next floor . They knew Zavok is going to the 7th . They enter the elevator and press 7th . Marshall is still holding Chase because of his injury . Once they're arrived , Zavok is waiting for them .

Zavok : This is the final floor .

Chase : You can say that again .

Zavok : And now , for the moment of my fighting victory .

Zavok started punch them with his power rage punch . They quickly dodge before got hit by his powerful punch . Then , Zavok his fireball blaster at them . Marshall quickly soak the fire with his water cannon .

Zavok : You are quick very smart huh ? How about this ?

Zavok his fireball blaster at them ×6 . Marshall quickly soak the fire with his water cannon . But the last one is about to hit him , Zuma quickly grab him and dodge the fireball blaster .

Liberty : You are trying to burn your things , just like punching my nose .

Zavok : Because my hands made of metal . And ready to beat you all .

Zavok started punch them with his power rage punch . They quickly dodge before got hit by his powerful punch . Then , he coutinue use his power rage punch . They quickly dodge before got hit by his powerful punch making him punch his office door .

Zuma : I think we can entew his office .

Skye : Let's see what his office have .

They enter Zavok's office and saw a big vault is behind his desk .

Rubble : I think we found the citizens souls . Rocky must be inside the vault .

Chase : Let's open it and check .

Zavok : No , I won't let you do that !

Zavok was about to punch Chase but Marshall stand in front of Chase making his get punch by Zavok .

Zavok : What !?

Chase : Marshall ! Why are you doing this ?

Marshall : I'm not going to let you get beaten just like you get shot by lasor beam .

Tundra : They quite sure are friends .

Junker : They are best friends but my mind think they are brothers .

Chase : Thanks Marshall .

Marshall : You're welcome . But I'm still okay .

Ryder : Alright , new plan . Liberty and Tundra , try to break down that vault .

Tundra : Roger that , Ryder .

Liberty : On it .

Zavok : I'm not going to let you do THAT !

Zavok started punch Tundra and Liberty with his power rage punch . They quickly dodge before got hit by his powerful punch , until he punch his vault door and was about to fall on him .

Zavok : Oh no . No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no .

He tries to run but get trap by the vault door . They saw Rocky soul is trying to break the soul vault code .

All : Rocky !

Rocky ( soul ) : Hey pups , miss me ?

Junker : How did you get out of the jar ?

Rocky ( soul ) : Using my strength . I was still thinking what's the code for that vault .

Junker : Let me do it .

Junker shoot the vault with his blaster shotgun . The soul vault door was open and the citizens souls started flew away and find they original body .

Ryder : We did it .

Marshall : We rescue the citizens souls .

Rocky ( soul ) : Can I at least see my soulless body ?

Ryder : Sure , let's go .

They exit Zavok office and exit the lair . Zavok threw the vault door out from the window and started to get angry .

Zavok : I can't BELIEVE THIS ! I have fail again , letting those pesky pups defeat me !

Then , Orbot enter his office .

Orbot : Dr Zavok , your robotic evil bee is already charge up .

Zavok : That's good . Paw patrol , you all are dead to me . I'm ready to take that ultimate revenge .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 22