"Understatement of the century." Miko said as she pursed her lips.

"Why is this so important to you all of a sudden?" Hiccup glanced at her in annoyance. Why does she care about it all of a sudden?

"Because I want to remember what you say, right now." Astrid said and that did it.

"Why?" Silvia asked.

Hiccup turned to Astrid with frustration clear in his eyes as he couldn't take it anymore. What does she want and why is she saying these things right now when he just got disowned by his, no, the chief!

That made Stoick winced. Yeah. He still feels bad about that.

"Oh, for the love of- I was a coward! I was weak! I wouldn't kill a dragon!" Hiccup vented out in frustration.

"You said 'wouldn't' that time." Astrid said as she saw that she was getting through to him.

"Whatever! I wouldn't! Three hundred years, and I'm the first Viking who wouldn't kill a dragon!" Hiccup finished as he huffed angrily and turned away.

Astrid's gaze softens at this as silence stays for a few minutes before she speaks up.

"First to ride one, though. So...?" Astrid said and what she said made Hiccup's thoughts run through his memories to his first encounter with Toothless.

That made everyone paused as they look at the screen.

"I wouldn't kill him because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him, and I saw myself." Hiccup said as he finally realized why he can't kill Toothless.

Emily smiled as Hiccup rubs Toothless' head with his hand and causing the Night Fury to purr in content and delight.

"They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul." Unicra said as she couldn't stop a smile from appearing.

He remembered how scared Toothless looked on that day at the forest. He looked up to Astrid with a new sense of understanding as she just smiled sadly at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's just, what Emily told me and the others made sense. She sees something in you that we didn't. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what you've been through." Astrid apologized as Hiccup's eyes widened at this but he just smiled.

"Yeah, well, I was just scared back then and didn't want to get in trouble. But Emily has been by my side since day one when she came here. I just... hope she's okay." Hiccup said worriedly.

Hiccup look to Emily who just smiled at him reassuringly. Team Prime were still worried for her since she was in a dangerous situation.

"I bet Toothless is really frightened now with Emily worrying about you. What are you going to do about it?" Astrid questioned but he just shrugged with a deflated look.

"Eh, probably something stupid." He said in a deadpan voice.

"But you already did and that's befriending a dragon." Tai stated.

"If I have known Hiccup until now, he'll do something stupid and crazy to fix this." Emily said as she started to figure out what Hiccup will do.

"Good. But you've already done that." Astrid said with a smile.

A light bulb lit up in Hiccup's mind as he suddenly had an idea.

"Then something crazy!" Hiccup said and started to run towards the arena while Astrid watched him go with a smile.