PROLOGUE - 1

Hey guys...

Enjoy this Prologue...😊
.............................................................

A boy and a girl were sitting together at the beach. The girl was looking so sad and seeing her like this, the boy asked...

Boy (With a deep concern) - Hua kya hai? Tum itni sad kyu ho aur abhi thodi der pehle ro kyu rahi thi? Please batao...!!!

Girl (Crying like a little child) - Tumhe kya fark padta hai? Tum to vaise bhi mujhe chhodkar jaana chahte ho na? To chale jao na...!!!

Boy (Smiling a little) - Meri pehli posting hai na aur tumhari bhi to trainning shuru ho rahi hai na do din baad se...!!!

He cupped her face and wiped her tears. He said...

Boy (Cupping her face) - Please, rona bandh karo. Dekho agar tum aise roti rahogi na to main na tumhare bhai se kehkar humari shaadi karva duga aur fir tumhe sari zindagi mujhe jhelna hoga meri Mrs. banke. Bolo... hai manzoor???

And it did work on that girl as she made a face and pushed him away lightly. She said...

Girl - Tum na jitna jaldi ho sake apni duty join karlo. Main nahi ronewali tumhe jaate dekhke as tum mere bestfriend hi thik ho. Mujhe tumse koi shaadi - waadi nahi karni hai...!!!

And the boy started to laugh after listening this and seeing him like this, the girl started to hit him but the boy neither stopped her from hitting him nor he stopped laughing at her innocence.

Seeing him this way, the girl also started smiling. Suddenly, he started to tickle her and she started to laugh badly. After a little while he left her for a minute or so and then hugged her tightly. He said...

Boy (Still hugging her) - Main tumhe bahot miss karuga, MY LITTLE MONSTER...!!!

Girl (Tightening the hug) - Main bhi tumhe bahot miss karugi. Tum apni posting pe chale to jaoge but just promise me ke tum jab bhi free hoge, mujhse milne aate rahoge.

Boy (Dramatically) - Jo hukum mere aaka...!!!

She giggled listening this and they sat there silently for a while...
.............................................................

A boy was trying to pack his luggage. Now, you will think that why is he "trying" to pack his luggage...!!! Well... Because a girl does not want him to leave her and go on his posting.

Whenever the boy tried to put something in his bag, it would be out of his bag in a matter of some seconds. The girl was in a huff and the boy was getting irritated. He said after many failled attempts of packing his luggage...

Boy (Irritatingly) - Kya kar rahi ho tum? Mujhe late ho raha hai...!!!

Girl (With a childish anger) - To acha hoga, tumhe daat padegi apne senior se...!!!

And she sat on the bed with a huff, crisscrossing her legs. She was facing the opposite direction from the boy. The boy took a deep breath and smiled affectionately. He made her turn towards him and said...

Boy (Cupping her face) - Tumhe to khush hona chahiye na, Partner...!!! Main chala jauga to tumhe koi tang nahi karega na...!!!

The girl made a bad face and said...

Girl (Suddenly hugging him) - But I'll miss you na bahot sara...!!! Tum chale jaoge to main apne bhaiyya ki complaint kisse karugi aur bhaiyya bhi to chhodkar ja rahe hai na.

Boy (While smiling) - Miss to main bhi tumhe bahot karuga partner but duty hai, jaana to padega na? Aur tumhari bhi trainning hai. Tum dono best friends apni training pe dhyan dena aur uske baad to hum milege hi na jab tum dono ki training khatam ho jayegi aur tum dono officers ban jaogi...!!!

Girl (Still hugging him tightly) - Nahi... Mujhe promise karo ke jab bhi tumhe mauka mile tum mujhse milne aa jaya karoge.

Boy (Smilingly) -  Okey... Fine, promise. Ab to jaane do...!!!

Girl (Happily like a child) - Haa, chalo. Main bhi tumhe packing me help karti hu.

And they got busy in packing his luggage. The boy was happy to see her happy and practically bouncing like a rabbit from here and there...
.............................................................

Here's the 1st Prologue guys...

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Ye tab ki baat hai, jab dono boys 24 ke they aur dono girls 21 ki. To confuse mat hona. Because of some family issues, Karan and Aditi lives together and similarly, Vikrant and Monami lives together.

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the 2nd Prologue... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️