makeup

(inspired by this drawing by @/chiralivm on instagram <3)
there isn't enough riddlebat on wattpad so im here to change that >:(

this is very out of character, and also not proof read and written at 3am so sorry for any grammar mistakes

edward isnt the riddler btw

-❔🦇 -

bruces breath hitched as edward drew near, placing the sharp pencil on his eye applying the back eyeliner, bruce blushed at how his boyfriend tended to look whenever he did this, a soft blush spread on his cheeks, his tongue slightly poking out of his mouth and his brows furrowed, constraining on applying the black makeup to the boy beneath.

bruce held his hands on his hips with a slight smile to his lips, he liked seeing edward like this.

the said boy leaned back giving him time to admire the look he did, his hands still on his face, the two stayed like this for a while, just looking into eachother eyes, edward's eyes was one of bruces favourite things about him, they were easy to get lost into.

its like everything around them stopped for a second, like theyre the only people in the world. Bruce pulled edward closer in his lap until they were inches apart, edward leaned forward and caught the billionaire lips in his own, it was slow and passionate, edward pulled away with bruce chasing his lips, capturing his lips again in a hungry kiss, slipping his hands underneath his shirt, edward tangled his hands in bruces hair, bruce let his tongue slip into edwards mouth exploring the familiar insides.

the two have been dating for months but everything still felt new, like each kiss or touch was the first, bruce feels the same firework like feeling everytime they kiss, butterflies still erupt in his stomach upon each touch and every bit of eye contact.

bruce pulled away giving edward a kiss on the forehead before moving the man off his lap and getting up, edward follwoing suit.

"wait! before you go" edward grabbed onto bruces arm as he put on the batman helmet.

"riddle me this!-" bruce playfully rolled his eyes but still gave a slight smile as edward continued

"-3 simple words, but life changing. what are they?" he finished, his blush growing deeper.

the realization hit bruce like a brick wall, he couldn't process any words, head empty. he grabbed edward by the collar of his shirt and pulled him in his lips crashing into his, it was a chaste kiss, ending only a few seconds later.

"i wanna hear you say it" he mumbled against edwards lips

"i love you." bruces kissed him again, wrapping his arms around edwards waist pulling him closer as edward slung his arms around his neck standing on his toes to fully kiss back.

bruce pulled away.

"i love you too" he gave edward a small kiss on the lips

"be safe bats!" edward called out as bruce lept out the window, heading towards the bright bat signal in the sky.

-end-

a/n; can yall guess what movie im making my personality for the next 2 months :]

havent written in a while so constructive criticism is always appreciated :)