Chapter 2

Tauriel POV

"Captian, the King requests your presence immediatly." Aradon informed me then walked out of the armory.

After dismissing the guards, I to left the armory and walked throughout the vast halls towards the throne room. As I approached the doors the guards opened them and allowed me to enter. I made my way up the steps and stood before Thrandiual, then bowing.

"My lord I believe you seeked my presence before you." I spoke boldly. Unlike many, King Thranduil did not scare me, nor did his icy ways.

"Legolas." The king's voice echoed throughout the vast walls of the realm.

"My lord?" In a state of confusion I questioned.

"My son, the prince of Mirkwood, the great kingdom and woodland realm of our kin, has not left his chambers for a vast amount of months. I believe that this is your doing." Thranduil spoke harshly, his voice raising with every word he spoke.

"My Lord, forgive me for saying, but you must be mistaken. Myself and the Prince have not shared a word in over a year. I keep to myself as requested by you my lord." Slightly angered by my words the king walked towards me.

"Watch your step. You may be the Captain of the Guard but you are still just a lowly silvan elf. Do not forget your place." With that Thranduil walked past me and out of the throne room, leaving me amongst my thoughts.

Do not forget your place.

Once more I was remind of my real status amongst others. There is no denying what the King stated. I was just a lowly silvan elf.

Rivana POV

Where is she?

Surely she could not have forgotten her meeting with Eliandel. As Eliandel entered the room, my thoughts were indeed correct.

" I am sincerly sorry mellon. As this is something extremly important to her, you do wonder how she could possibly forget." Eliandel gave me a small smile.

"I understand Rivana, there is no need for you to be apologising. Tauriel hurry, time is slipping away" Eliandel spoke in a hushed tone. Understanding the meaning of her words I nodded slightly.

"Eliandel! I can sense it." Barging through the door Tauriel exclaimed.

"Child, you must be careful with your words. There are many open ears amongst this realm. No queations we must make haste." Eliandel informed Tauriel as she handed her a cloak. Myself and Eliandel follwed Tauriel to the stables, where she mounted Malya . Turning to face me Eliandel revealed a peice of parchment.

" Give this to King Thrandiual and also give this to Legolas. Tell him it was heal most of the pain." Handing the parchment and a small bottle of vial to me, she swiftly turned and mounted Gilroch.

Just before they rode off, Tauriel spoke.

"Where is it we must go?" She questioned.

"Rivendell." With that both, brought there hoods of their cloaks up to conceal their identites. I watched them ride out the gates and held one last thought to them both.

Stay safe.

AUTHORS NOTE!

I'm really really sorry for the late update but here it is.

Also by the way....

Malya is Tauriel's horse.
Cilicis is Eliandel's horse.
Rivana is Tauriel's friend and healer in Mirkwood.

Please vote and comment again!

If you know anybody who likes lord of the rings or the hobbit like you and myself, tell them about my books! I love sharing my works with other people and hearing there thoughts about it. So by all means share away!

BIG NEWS!
IF I GET SOME COMMENTS AGREEING I WILL START A THRANDIUAL BOOK ASWELL!

Thank you,

autumnxleavesxmegan