Chapter 10

Right when she yells go, I am off. To the other side of the camp is about a half of a mile which; in theory, is only a mile there and back. My dad and I went running every morning before he left. We went on a few 5k's, normally being one of the first people across the finish line; however, my dad was normally carrying me. Also, all the years of running from the dead and living helped. I notice that he is far behind me. I know his tactic; it is to start out slow and sprint at the end. I need to get further ahead of him so he does not have a chance to catch up or I can slow down and finish big in the end. I decide to slow down a bit so that he catches up to me. He smiles at me as he passes me. He must think he has already gotten the best of me, but he has another thing coming.
He quickly makes it to the wall and turns around slowly. He seems to have problems turning around. I run a bit faster and push myself off the wall to get some momentum to catch up to Jacob. I am right up on his heels and getting closer to the finish line. I sprint until I am side by side to Jacob. I run two feet in front of him and notice him trying to catch up. I run through the finish line and fell to the ground. I sprawl out in the soft, green grass. George comes up to me and holds out his hand. I grasp it and pull myself up.
"Nice job. I didn't know you had it in you to beat me. A deal is a deal," he smiles. He walks away and people swarm me. Zachariah takes my hand and he pulls me into a guy hug.
"Damn girl, I didn't know you would beat him," he laughs.
"Well, I did," I giggle. I am hoisted off the ground. I look up and see Damien.
"Okay, she needs time to rest after that race. You can congratulate her later," he carries me away to his room instead of the room I have been staying in. He throws me on the bed and walks to the door.
He locks it then comes back. He jumps up on the bed. He slides his hand up my shirt and squeezes my chest. I gasp then he sticks his tongue in my mouth. While he does this I hear his belt buckle click. I haven't gotten to taste his lips in so long. He sits up and pulls off his shirt and pants. He strips the clothes off of me then presses his body against mine. I am now completely naked while he still wore his boxer briefs. I feel his erection press up against my thigh. I moan softly then he laughs.
"I can do whatever I want, right?" He asks.
"Yes, I pinkie promised." He grins at my answer. He runs his hand up my thigh and starts rubbing on my inner thigh. I tuck my head into Damien's chest and moan softly. I feel his finger slide in. I arch my back and gasp at the sudden pressure. He slides it in and out slowly.
"Damien," I moan. He pulls his finger out and licks it as he grins. He kisses my neck down to my collar bones then to my chest. He latches onto my left breast and squeezes my right. He uses his tongue to play with my nipple. I run my hands through his hair. He lets go of my breast and kisses down my stomach until he got to my hips. He looks up at me and grins. What is going through his mind? I don't know what he sees in my eyes but he kisses back up. He stares into my eyes with his glowing, emerald eyes that shine so bright I could drown in them. I feel something poke my entrance. Damien runs his hand across my cheek.
"Can I go in?" He asks in his deep, dominating voice. I nod my head and tuck my face into his chest, preparing myself. I feel it slide in slowly. I moan as he slowly pulls in and out. He starts moaning a bit himself. He progressively begins going faster. I keep my head tucked into his chest as I moan.
"Kaylee, look at me," he moans. I shake my head and keep my head tucked in. He grabs my chin and looks into my eyes as he pants. I feel an explosion inside my body like a nuke blowing up a city and instantly dim. My whole body relaxes and he pulls out. He kisses my cheek and neck. He wraps his arms around my body and pulls me close. He pants as he stays on top of me and I close my eyes to relax. He runs his hand up my stomach until he gets to my cheek.
"I love you," he murmurs as he kisses and sucks my collar bone. My collar bone is my weakness and he knows it.
"I love you too," I moan quietly. He always was top so I flip us over. Now I am on top and he is below me. I start shaking, I have no idea what to do. I put my hands on his chest and look into his eyes. I lean in and kiss his lips softly. I move down his neck and stop above his collar bones. I place my head on his chest and sigh. He runs his hand through my hair.
"It's fine," he rolls us back over, but this time he flips me so I am on my stomach. He grabs my hands and puts them behind my back.
"Damien, what are you doing?" I feel his hand ran down my spine slowly. My arms are swarmed by goosebumps. This is when I feel a sensation I have never felt before. His tongue slips inside of me. It wiggles around inside me, hitting the sides of my walls. It comes out and he climbs up behind me. He lets go of my hands and slips his, yet again, hard self inside of me. He puts his finger in my mouth. I start drooling on his fingers.
"I'm about to come, Kaylee." We both come at the same time and he pulls out. He takes his finger out of my mouth. I flip myself over and wipe away the drool that covers my mouth and chin.
"Why did you do that?" I ask. I am not upset but I want to know why he did that.
"It seemed to turn you on more," he smiles. "Now, get some sleep. You are probably tired from the race and me." He wraps his arms around me. Not only did the race and him make me sleepy but his warmth and scent make my one million times sleeper. I inhale his scent and sigh.
"I love you. Goodnight and sweet dreams," I sigh.
"I love you too. Goodnight and sweet dreams my princess." He kisses my forehead and I close my eyes. This world may not be the best world to be in, but as long as he is with me, I'll be fine. Zachariah, Jacob, George, Elizabeth, Cinna, Sam, everyone, is my new family. I cannot let anything happen to them. And, I can't let anything happen to myself.

Thank you everyone who had read my book! Sorry I haven't been posting the most. I have been having problems, emotional problems. These emotional problems influence my book and anything in this book influences how I feel. I love you guys!