XXVIII

We pulled up to B town and Faygo parked the car

Lynn: " What you parking for? You just dropping us off I can call you when we wanna leave"
Faygo: " Im finna go in dat bitch too fuck."
Lynn: " For whattt???"
I mugged him
Faygo: " You ain't the only one that be round here."
He said getting out
Lynn: " Boy boo"
I said walking ahead of him with Arya and walking inside.

???: " Ohhh shitttt is that Big Lynn?!?!?!"
Someone said when we walked in the living room
Lynn: " Hey ya'll! Da illest is back."
I said sitting on the couch smiling
???: " Hey girl I gotta quick question"
Some girl said coming up to me. She was pretty so I smiled and she sat next to me.
Lynn: " Wassup??.."
???: " Yalaya, I moved here like 2 months ago"
Lynn: " Okay Yalaya, you got any nicknames? Cuz I wanna call you Yaya"
Yaya: " People usually cal me Laya but Yaya is cool too"
She laughed and laughed wit her. I think I was getting contact high in this bitch. I looked over at Arya who was sitting on the other side of me and she handed me a blunt.

Lynn: " Who dis from?"
Arya: " Faygo"
Lynn: " Ight"
I said taking a hit and continue to talk wit Yaya.
Yaya: " So I seen you walk in wit that dude and I just wanted to know if that was your boyfriend?"
Lynn: " Oh no girl he's just my ride for the day"
I said passing her the blunt and she shook her head no
Yaya: " I don't smoke. I drink"
Lynn: " Oh we gon have to change that if we gonna be friends"
I said taking more hits
Yaya: " Wait so is he off limits because the way he's looking at you right now says you was lying bout my other question"
She said as I looked over at Faygo who was starring at me like he was in love.
Lynn: " Boo nigga"
I mugged him and his face went back to his regular mug and he started walking over to me.
Lynn: " Oh shit he coming quick give me your number girl I gotta go"
I said getting up cuz I'm too gon to fight this nigga right now. I will be flying round this bitch.
Yaya: " Ima just follow you on IG. What's your @?"
Lynn: " Biglynnsocute"
I said walking away
Yaya: " Ima dm you"
She shouted cuz I was already sprinting towards the front door wit Arya tryna run and smoke behind me. I gotta stop leaving my sis behind.

Faygo: " Fuck is you going?"
He said following behind us
Lynn: " Ahhh"
I screamed and he stopped following us down the driveway.
???: " Ayo Faygo!!"
Was all I heard before shots started flying all in the yard. I got down on the floor and crawled behind Faygo's car. Arya was running and she dropped the blunt."

Arya: " Oh fuck no!"
She yelled turning around to pick it up and taking a hit to make sure it was still lit. Before she could start running again a bullet hit her in her thigh.
Lynn: " Oh shit!! Arya!!"
I yelled out as I ducked down running to get her and drag her behind Faygo's car.
Arya: " Oh my gawdddddddd"
She screamed looking down at her leg that was bleeding everywhere
Lynn: " It's gonna be okay!! Just put some pressure on it! Here use my hoodie"
I said taking it off and putting it over her wound.
Arya: " Where you going?!??"
She said in pain
Lynn: " Im gonna go look for Faygo"
Arya: " No Patience don't go!!"
Lynn: " I'll be right back"
I told her kissing her forehead and sneaking around the car. The shots stopped and the car drove off. I stood up slowly and looked over and seen Faygo on the ground covered in blood.

Lynn: " Oh my gawd someone call 911!!! Someone call fucking 911!!"
I said crying running to Faygo's limp body
Yaya: " I called them a minute ago they said they 3 minutes away"
Lynn: " You gonna be okay Andre, you gonna be okay baby"
I said rocking him in my arms crying on the ground covered in a mixture of his blood and and Arya's.
Faygo: " Ma.."
I heard him struggle to spit out
Lynn: " I'm right her baby, you gonna be okay they almost here just stay awake Andre. They almost here keep fighting."
Faygo: " I... luh you"
He spit out before he went fully limp and closed his eyes
Lynn: "Fuck!! Where the fuck they at?!? Stay away Andre!! Stay the fuck awake!!"
I heard the sirens coming down the street and after that everything went black.

I'm gonna do the ig posts a chapter early**
Don't trust me girl I get it, hate the lifestyle that I'm living.