"Kuroo." He says as he walks past the man, "It's perfect. Thank you."

The man grins, "Just go, I'll get it to your house tomorrow afternoon."

Sakusa nods and quickly got into the car, driving back to his and Atsumu's home.

Pressing on the passcode accurately on the first try, he opened the door to his home. He looks around the house and raised his brow.

The house was dark, no lights were on in any of the rooms.

Huh? Is Atsumu not home? What?

As he got closer to the living room, he relaxed instantly. The smell of grapefruit and lemon is here, Atsumu is here. He smiles in excitement, walking into the rooms to search for the omega.

Sakusa's heartbeat quickened, eyes widened as he approaches the final room, their bedroom. Soft mewls and moans are entering his ears, the scent of the omega is getting sweeter and thicker. He snarls a little, his inner alpha understood what's going on and it wants to act out of him.

The sounds are getting louder as he walked into the room. Breaths hitching in his throat, he growls lowly at the sight.

Atsumu is on their bed pleasuring himself with the toys Sakusa has never seen before. He felt something burning in the pit of his abdomen, jealousy filling up his mind. His omega is in heat right now, but he doesn't know he has until now. Atsumu didn't tell him, but why?

Loud moans and whimpers are coming out of his mouth, a sign of his omega is getting closer to his peak. He paced quickly to the man and took the dildo out of his hole, earning a pained whine from him.

The omega sobs softly and looked at him with wide eyes, surprised that his mate is back from his work.

"O-Omi...? Ya came back..."

He furrows his brows, annoyed. "Why didn't you tell me that you're in heat? I could have come back for you."

Atsumu's body is still shaking from the lost orgasm, currently in pain due to his heat. However, Sakusa wants his answers first.

"Ya were in work; I didn't want to worry ya and abandon yer work." He sobs out shakily, wanting the alpha to help him.

"I've been telling you it's fine, Atsumu. You can rely on me anytime."

"Then help me, Omi... Now, please. It's- it hurts, Omi..." he whimpers.

Scent blockers on his neck are now removed, his scent escaping out to intertwine with the citrusy scent in the room. Atsumu mewls and Sakusa's heart softens at the sight again. He takes his gloves off and threw them onto the ground, three long digits thrust into the slicked wet hole and starts pumping in and out lazily slow pace.

"Shh... baby, you shouldn't hide things from me anymore. You understand?" he coos at the blonde that is mewling at his painfully slow movements, not fully satisfying the omega in him.

Trying to push his ass to thrust himself to the digits in him faster, but Sakusa isn't allowing him to do that. The grip on his waist is too strong, locking him in place. Atsumu can only take whatever Sakusa gives him, and he whines at it.

Not getting a reply to his question before, he slowed his pace even slower, occasionally stopping for a few seconds to hear the pained whines and mewls from the omega. Bending his body over the shaking body, he whispered into his ears to ask again.

"My omega, do you understand?"

Atsumu sobs at the deep and authoritative tone of the man. Sakusa hummed at the even more desperate whimpers that were calling for him to go faster.