"Just find the airbender and let's go, and don't tell anyone that Iris and I are here," Lin says and Korra rolls her eyes.

"You got it chief cranky pants," She says annoyed and the rest walk out. When the door shuts there's a silence.

"Lin," I say and she doesn't do or say anything that would indicate she heard me.

"Could you at least tell me why you didn't want me to go into the city," I say and after a few seconds of silence she turns to me.

"I will tell you once we are far away from here, I promise," She says in a much more calm voice so I decided to drop the subject.

.

.

.

After relaxing in my temporary room for a little while I decided to go to the bridge of the ship because I knew Korra and the others would be back soon. To my surprise Korra and the others were already back with an extra person.

"Is she the new airbender?" I asked and Korra shook her head no.

"Iris this is Su, and she's Lin's sister," Korra tells me and Su turns to face me and smiles. She then approaches me and brings me into a hug and I'm even more confused.

"Sorry for the unexpected hug, It's just so nice to finally meet my Aunt," She says and that surprised everyone in the room.

"Mom used to tell us stories about the person who was pretty much her sister, so when Lin and I were younger and had questions about you, we just started calling you Auntie Iris and Mom never corrected us," Su finished. I turned to Lin and she nodded basically saying it was true.

"I'm sorry I didn't know about you until now, but it is very nice to meet you," I say to her and she smiles.

.

.

.

"So why did you want me to stay on the ship?" I asked Lin as Su was showing everyone around.

"If she found out that you were here she would want us to stay a little longer so she can get to know you. She really wanted to meet you when she was really little, so I assumed it was still the same now," Lin said and I then walked up to Korra.

"Fill me in?" I whisper to her.

She told me that the sisters have not spoken in thirty years and she doesn't know the entire story. She also told me that the new airbender is Su's only daughter.

We then met her kids, first the two twins Wei and Wing, then Huan who loved art, and then we started walking up to a girl.

"This is my daughter, Opal," She introduces and she puts down her book.

"Wow Avatar Korra I can't believe you're here, you're so amazing," Opal says.

"It's great to meet you Opal," Korra says and then she turns to me.

"Spirit Iris, I have heard so much about you from Mom and grandma Toph," She says excitedly and I laugh.

"It's wonderful to meet you Opal and please just call me Iris," I told her and she nodded.

"Opal... that's a beautiful name," Bolin says to her and she tucks some of her hair behind her ear and blushes.

"I'm Bolin," He introduces himself, holding out his hand for her to shake.

"Opal, but you already knew that," She says blushing in a little bit of embarrassment.

There is then a little bit of an awkward silence that is broken by Lin who is just desperate to get out of here.

After some arguing it was decided that we will stay for a little while and we were set up in the guest bedrooms.

Before dinner later that night I watch on the steps outside as Korra teaches Opal a few airbending moves. I smile remembering that it hasn't even been a year since she first started learning airbending and now she's teaching someone.

"Spirit Iris," I turned around to see a guard. "I was told to tell you that dinner will be served soon and everyone should go to the dining room."

"Thank you, may I ask your name?" I ask the guard.

"My name is Kuvira," She answers, "It's nice to meet you Kuvira, and please just call me Iris." she nodded and started walking away.

"It's dinner time love!!" I shout towards the girls and they stop their airbending.

"We're coming!" Korra shouts back. They start running over to me and my beautiful girlfriend takes my hand and we go to dinner.