Chapter 1 Meeting Toge

You were about to enter Jujutsu High. Yes, THE JUJUTSU HIGH, you had read the manga everyday in your room, rereading, and rereading. You had the whole storyline memorized and all. But a few days ago you mysteriously appeared in the jjk world, and have been trying to survive since. I mean just waking up on dead asphalt isn't a great way to start a life here, but on the bright side you had cursed energy! just like the one you had thought you wanted.

However with that came a lot of issues. Such as not being knowing how to conceal your cursed energy, and just having a huge aura surround you, attracting monsters. On the bright side! Gojo had reached out to you, and now you were going to meet him. Slight doubt that you will be kidnapped like Yuji, and questioned, buttttt that's fine. 

You were quite excited to be having your dreams coming to reality.

That is- if the stupid man who gave you this note would meet you up like he said he would. It had been 15 mins from the assigned time and the Gojo, the one and only man who wore a blind fold with hair sticking straight up unnaturally hadn't arrived yet. You sat at a nearby bench, and pulled out a small sketch book, drawing out a new idea you had, to create a gadget.

Since you were younger you were interested in robotics, and wanted to become an engineer, atleast in the real world. however, it seemed you brought that passion into this world.

You felt someone's presence walking toward you to which you looked up. As soon as you did you you were eye to eye with a pair of sparkling purple eyes. Shocked you step back, and tried to think of a character with purple eyes.

"Kelp! Salmon" He replied, pointing at his phone open to the contacts, and then pointing to you.

Apon further examination you see the boy was wearing the navy blue clothing the other man wore, except this also had a longer turtle neck, attached with a zipper.  THATS IT!!!! This is your all time favorite character! Toge Inumaki! however it would be kind of weird if you knew him, so you played it off. Confused by what he said earlier, you look and think the translation to be 'can i have your number?' Confused, you reply,

"Your speech? Is it what holds your cursed energy? W- Wait no, you'll think I'm crazy- are you apart of Jujutsu highschool?" You kept rambling.

The boy looks at you, and you watch as his eyes turn to cresent moons. He was smiling and laughing. He proceeded to put a thumbs up.

Now knowing this, you decided to give him your number. Only mere seconds later

*Ding*

NEW TEXT MESSAGE

Random Number: Hello! that was a fantastic guess, i heard from gojo your very intuitive and smart, guess the rumors true, huh?

Random Number: Oh! Btw i'm Toge Inumaki, you'll be joining jujutsu high next year, but the school is keeping you now cause of your background, i don't know much about you though.

(y/n): OOOOHHHH so thats that dudes name with the blindfold right?

Updated Contact

Toge: Yep! He was supposed to be here earlier, but went to buy mochi so I came, all the other students are on missions right now- Srry i'm late btw i was still in bed when gojo told me to meet you here.

Toge: WAIT YOU ARE (y/n) RIGHT???

(y/n): Yessir!

WOOOOSH

The man whom was called gojo showed up with a small plastic bag.

"Aha! So you did come Toge! Sorry for short notice, I got you both some mochi tho!"

He continued to laugh it off, as if he wasn't 30 minutes late to his own planning.

Toges expression looked slightly annoyed at gojo for being late but didn't say anything... Oh wait- he can't BAHAHAHAHA Jk Jk ok on with the story

Gojo quickly goes to give a blow to a point in your shoulder/neck, that would allow you to pass out. However you dodged it.

"Heheheehehehe!", Gojo giggled,"You are a speedy one! I do need to take you into questioning tho, in a secretive spot, so i will need to knock you out."

*Gojo knocks (y/n) out*