"Why not both?" I teased.

He huffed out a laugh, "A fair point... You are absolutely correct." He licked a long line up my slit and sucked.

I moaned, burying my hands into his hair. "That feels so good!"

He growled, yanking my hips closer to his mouth. "Make that noise again." He traced my clit lightly with his tongue and then dipped it into my entrance.

I gasped, my back arching. I moaned out his name while tugging at his hair. "Eris!! Don't stop."

His eyes darkened, and then he pleasured me like his whole entire life depended on it.

He slipped in two fingers and went right to my g-spot, curling his fingers at just the right angle.

"Fuck!! Right there!! Make me come!!" I cried out, my hands tightening in his hair.

He snarled and rapidly drew his fingers in and out, my muscles started to clench as I felt myself gush out. His eyes widened, "Did you just squirt?"

I nodded, my eyes glazed over. "It happens sometimes."

He upped his speed and covered my mouth with his, my body tensed as I screamed into his mouth. He broke away, resting his forehead against mine, "Be a good girl and come for me."

I gasped violently, my climax crashing over in waves. "Eris!!!" I screamed.

My body went slack. I saw stars... I've never come that hard... Ever.

He gently withdrew his fingers and licked them clean. "You taste heavenly."

I pinned him onto his back, lining my heat up with his length. "Who knew your cock was so big."

"Sure you can take it all?" He teased.

My eyes narrowed, "Sure you can handle my tight little pussy?"

He choked, "What a filthy mouth you have."

I smirked and sank down slowly. "My mouth is yours to fill."

"Fuck." He hissed, "You'd let me do that?"

I nodded coyly, "You can do anything you want to me." I bit down on his neck and sucked, a small mark appearing in its place.

Eris 🔥

I slammed her down onto my length and she screamed. "You'd let me fill you up like a filthy whore?"

"Yes!!" She cried out, her hips bucking wildly against mine.

"Yes, what?" I snarled.

"Yes, daddy." She cried out.

I slammed her onto her back. "Look at you... Taking all of my cock like a good girl."

I covered her mouth with my hand and her eyes widened, as I threw one of her legs over my shoulder and pushed the other one up to her chest.