Chapter 11: Meeting the Todoroki's!

Start from the beginning

—————

Tenko POV:

"Why are we doing this again?" I huff in the backseat of the car.

"We're visiting the Todoroki's because they invited us over. And you're going to behave yourself during dinner." Dad looks back at me in the rear view mirror.

"But I don't even know these guys! Plus Endeavor is a jerk wad." I hiss.

"Hey! You're going to meet 'these guys' and you're going to stop it with the attitude. Where did you even learn stuff like that?" Dad sighs.

"Mirai says way worse stuff about Endeavor, be happy I'm just repeating what the mailman says." I snicker.

"Okay, well, they are adults. But you aren't, so you need to respect your elders! Got it? Plus it might do you some good to meet kids your age." Dad smiles.

"Okay..." I watch telephone pole after telephone pole pass as we drive up to Endeavor's house. He must like proving that he's rich because his house is bigger than the ramen place dad likes so much.

This should prove to be a boring night.

"All Might, come in." Endeavor 'greets' us as we enter his house. I don't know why he uses dad's hero name while they aren't working, it seems dumb.

"This is my wife, Rei, and our children, Touya, Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Shoto." He points to the family setting behind him. They look pretty bored for a big family, I thought the more siblings you had the more fun you had. Guess I was wrong.

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you, these are my sons Tenko and Izuku." Dad smiles at the family. Something's off, I can just feel it.

"I'll start on dinner, kids, why don't you go outside. I'll leave the babies in the living room." Rei's voice is low and it sounds on the verge of breaking. Maybe she's sick?

"Yes mom, come with us, Tenko." Fuyumi reaches her hand out for me.

"M'kay." I shrug and walk with them to their backyard. It's large, fenced in, and it looks like you could do anything you wanted out here.

"Okay, spill it." Touya demands.

"Spill what? Is this a game?" I ask.

"Your training! Tell me what you do for training!" He shouts.

"Well, Gran Torino is teaching me to do a backflip. That's all I'm training right now." I look at the 3 kids before me.

"A backflip? That's it? What about your quirk?! Surely you're as strong as All Might so you have to be training!" Touya groans.

"Do you mean my quirk teacher? Why do you want to know about him? He's boring and all we do all day is focus on not activating my quirk on accident. Also, I don't have my dad's quirk." I huff.

"So do you have your mom's quirk?" Fuyumi asks.

"No. I don't have my real mom's quirk or Inko's quirk." I kick a rock along the backyard.

"Who's Inko?" Natsuo asks.

"Dad's wife. She died before I met her." I sigh.

"But... how- wait I'm confused." Touya's face scrunches as he thinks.

"I'm adopted." I smirk.

"Oooh." All 3 hum at once.

"So that's why he's not training you." Touya snickers.

"My dad isn't training me because I'm just a kid. Why would I need to train? I'd just be stressing my body out." I sigh.

"So you're weak?" Touya laughs.