Make Me Forget

Tony then directed the missile through the portal and destroyed the mother ship, making the other soldiers drop dead.

Loki had made it back to the tower and then been thrown around like a ragdoll.
Elizabeth also made it back before the others did.

Elizabeth flew in the broken window on a path for Loki. She found him propped up on one of the stairs with cuts decorating his face. She sat down next to him gently taking his face in her hand and slowly putting her palm on the cuts to heal them.
Pulling away looking him in the eyes she placed her hand on his armored chest and sending a shock of energy into him which turned out way more intimate than she intended it to.

She snatched her hand back as she got up she heard Tony and the others on their way back she had to hide.
She turned around covering the crimson blush with her magic as she started moving things in the broken ceiling, she then crawled up and over a few pipes disappearing for a moment before popping her head back out now completely upsidedown with her long midnight hair dangling.

"Don't go anywhere" she said trying not to laugh.
The team had just landed right in front of Loki.

"If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now"
Just then Elizabeth popped out of the ceiling still upsidedown with her legs wrapped around another pipe and now blood speckling her face.
Thor put him in cuffs and left him in a "temporary" sell.

"Loki and I will return to Asgard so he can face the consequences Odin chooses". Thor said trying to reassure his friends.

"No!" Elizabeth blurted with a blank expression.
The rest of the team turned to look at her.

"W-what do you mean'No"
Tony exclaimed taking another bite of his granola bar.

"1: why can't Loki just stay hear and make it up to Midgard until he redeems himself.
2:Odin sucks."

"...I agree with her"
Nat almost immediately picked up on what Elizabeth was trying to do.and Wanda also agreed because they were her best friends.

"But he needs to face punishment"
Thor refused to let it go.

Elizabeth suppressed a laugh.
"Before Loki fell of the bridge he was told he wasn't good enough for Odin to accept just like how he's always lived in your shadow and being told he was a frost giant.
So, he let go. He'd rather die than know his parentage and not being good enough for you.
He landed on a planet where he was then abducted by Thanos,the black order and fucking tortured to almost the brink of death just for information, and this went on for several years, Thor.

"I know punishment, and he did not deserve that."
Elizabeth could feel the tears pool in her eyes. Gods, she couldn't even recall the last time she cried for someone.

As she spoke she inched closer to Thor.
"So when Loki tells you he didn't do it, he's not lying."

Thor looked back at her with tears pooling in his eyes and then looking down at the floor infuriated with himself for not thinking twice.

***************************

I'll write part 2 tomorrow 🖤✌️