This temperature change is like releasing the severe cold that has not come in the previous months. The temperature change is a decrease of one or two degrees per day.

    It finally changed to minus fifty or sixty degrees. Although it snowed, there was no heat. Everyone could only eat snow to quench their thirst, and then it would get colder.

    It is already over 30 degrees during the day, and it is estimated that the temperature will become below zero in about half a month, and then it will start to rain and snow.

    When everyone is happy and the environment is restored immediately, nature has brought a more serious problem to everyone, that is, the temperature drop has not stopped.

Chapter 122 Returning to the Village

    Gradually, many people couldn't stand the temperature and began to freeze to death, while those who could stand the severe cold lived on and on.

    When Zhou Zhou and the others drove to the capital, the temperature was already below 30 degrees. After meeting the boss, they received a salary card.

    In the future, Zhou Zhou and the others will be able to take their salary cards to the cafeterias to pick up supplies. Zhou Zhou still misses the salt and pepper night black bugs in the cafeteria.

    Night black worms are high in protein and are made into salt and pepper flavors, but they are all the rage and were Zhou Zhou's favorite in his previous life.

    At that time, Zhou Zhou rushed to the cafeteria at his fastest speed every day after work, just to be the first to eat the salt and pepper night black bug.

    Zhou Zhou still misses the feeling at that time, and then Zhou Zhou feels that he is not good, is he a bit abused, and he has been eating too well recently?

    Hurry up and eat something bland, correct your taste, and then quickly tell Chef Zhang to make salt-and-pepper shrimp, pork ribs, and salt and pepper chicken wings.

    I have to eat enough salt and pepper flavors at one time, and then don't think about the salt and pepper night black bug.

    After the handover, Zhou Zhou drove his new energy car back to his small village. When the car drove to a remote place, he put it away.

    Then he hurried all the way to the village. When he entered the village, it was dark, and Zhou Zhou quietly went to the room to take a look.

    No one had moved the house, it remained the same inside and out, and the piranha had grown a bit bigger.

    Zhou Zhou expressed his relief that just when Zhou Zhou wanted to go outside the village to take out his car, a group of people came to Zhou Zhou's house noisily.

    Zhou Zhou thought it was too strange, why did he come to his own house, he was not at home, and the house was also a small broken house.

    Are they going to rob their little broken house? When thinking of this, Zhou Zhou suddenly felt extremely angry, and his little house must not be taken away.

    Then Zhou Zhou quickly took out his small car and drove the car into the village. When he arrived in the village, the village was already very lively.

    The temperature is also relatively pleasant now, and everyone came out to watch the fun. Surrounding Zhou Zhou's house, Zhou Zhou's action of driving back also stunned everyone.

    Everyone hurriedly made way for Zhou Zhou, and some people shouted that they were coming back, otherwise the house would have to be taken away.

    After Zhou Zhou heard this sentence, his face was full of black lines, and he really came to rob his little broken house, but he came back.