What a joke, how could Miss Xia marry Zhang Wang, and what will she rely on to support her family in the future, and will she rely on Zhang Wang to move bricks?

    Zhang Wang's mother sneered and said, "Don't want to get married? Yes, then pay back the food."

Chapter 72 Situation

    When Xia Jingyi heard that Zhang Wang's mother wanted her to return the food, she immediately looked at Zhang Wang with tears in her eyes, but Zhang Wang turned her eyes away instantly and did not look at Xia Jingyi.

    Then she opened her mouth and said, "My mother is right, Xiaoyi, please marry me, I will treat you well."

    Xia Jingyi was almost mad at her, but she didn't expect that she would be cheated on by a scumbag like Zhang Wang. It's okay to play together, but never get married.

    If you get married, you still don't have the ability to fight for the right to speak, so you won't be rounded and flattened by others.

    So you can't marry Zhang Wang, so Xia Jingyi told Zhang Wang's mother, "I can marry me if you want, but I still have three old people to support,

    they can't work, they're still waiting for me to bring food home, your family How much dowry can be given, let me see."

    Zhang Wang's mother didn't care about this, it was impossible to give the dowry, but they could live with the three old people.

    In this way, the son will come back with food to honor them, and give birth to a child with their family name Zhang, and he doesn't need to care about them.     So she just said, "You want to support three old people in your family. That's ok

    . I allow you to live with the old people, but the dowry is exempted."

, you can decide your own marriage.

    As for when to discuss after the year, it is up to you. After all, there may be many accidents in the middle.

    Maybe Zhang Wang will die, maybe he will be able to draw his breath into his body, or maybe he will catch a golden tortoise-in-law.

    It's not that Zhang Wang's family didn't know Xia Jingyi's plans, but they all sneered at her thoughts. Now is not before the end of the world.

    Xia Jingyi is still the eldest daughter of the Xia family. Now Xia Jingyi is unkempt, her skin is dry and dehydrated without water, and her skin is dry and straight.

    There is no water to take a bath, and the body is covered with dirt. When you work and sweat, it will be mixed with dust and turned into mud on the neck.

    Xia Jingyi sometimes rubs it with her own hands to remove the mud, which is regarded as the most basic cleaning.

    And the clothes he wears are all the flashy materials of the big brands before the end of the world, which are not very sweaty and wear-resistant.

    The surface of the clothes is fluffy, and the color has completely turned black and gray, and it is completely impossible to see what color it was before.

    The current Xia Jingyi is an ordinary sloppy woman, not even a girl from an ordinary family before the end of the world.

    After Xia Jingyi returned home, she didn't tell her family about the discussion with Zhang Wang, because she thought her parents would probably agree.

    Because it means that there is an extra labor force for them to earn food to eat.

    And if grandpa found out, Xia Jingyi thought of the second ancestors of those comprehension families, she was afraid that her grandfather would send her out.