*:..。o○𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘼𝙎𝙎 𝙈𝙁○o。..:*

Start from the beginning

The sound orb suddenly started to turn red as the twins let out a pained grunt "it'll subside, don't worry"

"W..what did you do?" Aether asked as the pain went away, you looked at them as if they were supposed to know "well, I made your aura familiar to the gods that they'd think youre from here"

"Uhm... Thank you" Said Lumine as you nodded, you snapped your finger that let you teleported to a house "get comfortable while you can" You said as they noticed your voice tone changed drastically compared to when you were at your abode.

"You two must be wondering why my emotions changed" You smiled as you sat on the couch "it's because of the curse" You said to them "though the curse only disappears when I'm this house, its because it has a strong aura to. withstand the curse "

"Also you two haven't said anything about your names, it'll be much better to know who I'm protecting"

"Aether, and this is Lumine" The blonde boy said as your scroll opened and a quill appeared and started to write their names "and you two are both world travellers who are from the stars, correct?" You asked as a random
Glass appeared with orange juice beside them and for you? sprite.

They nodded as the quill keeps writing "you both are sword dwellers, i suppose?" You asked the twins.

"yes" Aether said as Lumine nodded, you softly smiled as you snapped your fingers that instantly changed their outfit "you two must blend in on this world..." You said to the two in daze.

A floating mirror appeared Infront of Aether- only to be the wrong look, it was a medival woman look, which made him look ridiculous.

"What the hell!?"

"pffft" Lumine started to hold back her laughs as a phone clicked silently "oops, Wrong outfit" You threw your phone away to the couch and snapped your fingers as Aether's outfit changed.

"It's still your original outfit, it's just my power, if you're in this world or atleast whenever you want to use it, it'll be activated" you said, "your world's outfits are simple" Lumine bluntly said.

"Don't blame me, I'm not a human" you said

"You can pick any room, it'll have essentials of what you need to learn here and also we'll have school" you said "why are you living through humans?" Aether suddenly questioned

"Because I'm the god who constantly has to keep up with the schedule especially cause the time god is not healed yet, I had to take their place and people here would just abruptly pull you to school if you look too young, this world is all about knowledge" You answered as you showed an old pocket watch with rust on it

"You seem kinda too powerful" Lumine distrustfully looked at you, you only nodded "I think of that too and it's tiring, too much responsibility for me" You sighed before you stand up "it's time for work, if you need me, you can find me anywhere"

You opened a portal to your destination which is really complicated "good luck here, school is starting next week" You said as they noticed your emotion filled eyes were gone and so were your carefree voice.

"Hey aether, what's this black...flat rectangle?"; lumine asked. He looked at the note beside the card saying 'if you need help, just say :Hey alexa:  loudly with your question oh and this is a black card'

"Uhh, hey Alexa? What's this black card?" He asked loudly, a voice replied about the black card, the twins both were shocked at the voice but also the black card- just who exactly is (Name)?!