Proposal twenty-two.

Start from the beginning

Okay, maybe they are getting a little too overboard BUT there's something in your presence that they can't just deny and disobey, you attracted them and they can feel that strong pull of yearning everytime you're within their sight or presence.

So who are they to stop you from doing what you want? They already feel lucky that you asked them to be yours and the fact that you are theirs are enough to bring them peace.

"That's just fucked up." Draken hissed while glaring daggers to Mitsuya who only ignored him and opted to push Nahoya from your back so he can hug you instead.

"What the hell, man? You could have asked me to move." The peach haired male hissed but slithered his hand to hold your arm, it doesn't matter which part of your body that he should touch as long as he's near you and touching you then he's all good.

"I know that you wouldn't move so I pushed you instead so you gotta man up and shut your mouth." The lilac haired male retorted back with a frown while tightening his arms around your waist.

Your lips twitched and you had to hold yourself from laughing at the two because you knew that it will only worsen the argument between them so instead of saying anything to them, you turned your attention to Chifuyu.

"I'll just hold your hand, okay? It's kind of hard to stay still so all of us need to change position." Your soft demand made them nodded their head and they quickly stepped away from you to gibe you a breather. 

Draken pursed his lips at the sight of his friends scrambling around to find a better spot to make you comfortable, Nahoya and Mitsuya almost got into a fight if it weren't for Souya stepping between them. It's quite surprising to see the pacifist lilac haired male to get into a fight with another division captain so they know that they are already wrapped around your finger.

"Are you okay with this, Mikey?" The tall male glanced towards his friend who was quiet throughout the whole ordeal.

The said male tilted his head and stare at the back of your head, contemplating the thoughts he currently have in mind and unsure if he should act it out right now or should he wait for the fight between the gang to pass first.

"Oi, mikey!" Draken called out for the shorter male and that caught his attention, "I'm asking you a question, dumbass!"

"Hm?" Mikey turned his head to look at the taller male who was frowning down at him before nudging his head towards your direction.

You're currently sitting down on Mitsuya's lap who is sitting on the floor with his arms wrapped around your waist, Nahoya and Souya are both holding your hands by your side while Chifuyu had his head buried on your thighs.

Just by seeing them being drunk within your presence— he knew that he needs to act out so he did.

"(Name)-chi." Your eyebrows raised when you heard your name being called out and turned your attention on the president of Tokyo Manji gang.

"Yeah? Somethin' wrong?" You tilted your head to the right which gently bumped into Souya's head, he buried his face on your shoulder before inhaling deeply to get a whiff of your natural scent.

"Why did you ask them to marry you?" His question was just pure curiosity, nothing more, nothing less but why does it feel as if he was asking it to clarify something? Why does it feel like he's asking it for his sake?