Chapter 3 [ Dungeon ] ; Act 1

Start from the beginning

"Two Days " Said Valor

"ee...., eeeeeeEEEEEE!!" yelled Loki and Finn got up from their seats.

" You're not even two days old and you have that much skill!?,"said Loki.

"That's not the real problem, you're not even two days old but you can talk?!" Said Finn

Finn and Loki sat back in their seats together and took a long breath.

"Do you mind if we show your status to other family members," said Finn.

"No, but how many people do you plan to show it to?" said valor.

"Six people, all Executives," said Finn.

"They're all training low-level members in the dungeon right now. They'll arrive towards evening," Finn said, looking at the slowly setting sun.

"Are you a boy or a girl by the way?" Finn asked. Valor stopped at that moment, although the answer was simple, his life could change now if he said he was a boy, he would be less likely to be close to the girls in the family but he didn't want to stop being a boy either so he used his final move and said "I don't have a sex" looking at Finn.

The move worked. Finn told him he could sleep wherever he wanted. Thus, Valor had the opportunity to share a bed with the elves he had seen at the entrance of Orario. He started to burst into devilish laughter, but his fun was interrupted by loki.

"Valor will sleep with me because I don't think anyone in the family will share a bed with a monster," Loki said.

Finn said he and Gareth could share, but he was cut short.

"I'm grateful, but I absolutely refuse," said Valor in a monotone voice.

"Finn, okay then I'll take the valor, if you need me I'll be in my room" Loki said looking at Finn

"Okay, goodbye" said Finn

Loki left the room, followed by Valor. After a while, they were met with a spiral staircase leading up. After climbing the stairs, they came to a room with two doors, in front of the door of the room was a big red double bed. To the right of the bed was a large wooden wardrobe, and to the left was a glass cabinet. Next to the glass cabinet was a desk with a window in front of it, and on the desk was a lot of half-drinked liquor and half-eaten bread. The room smelled heavily of alcohol.

"Welcome to my room, you can treat this place like home," said Loki, throwing herself on the bed.

"When I am alone in this room, you won't do anything to me, right?" Loki said with a grin , while pulling the duvet over herself.

"I don't know what kind of head you have, but you can be sure I won't," said Valor while looking at Loki's waist and legs.

[ Small Lemon ]

Of course Loki didn't realize that she thought she herself would be the most perverted person in the room but no one could beat Valor's 40-year hunger for women Valor wasn't looking for a Beautiful woman now it was enough to be a woman for his New standards

Loki took a drink from the table and began to drink it . After doing this for a while, Loki face became red and she tried to hug Valor but , Valor was too big for her to hold her in her arms, so loki sat on it and started rubbing her core against the Valor, making strange noises as she rubbed it.